Live application error messages

Firekenny

Hello,
I am new to Dadabik. I have managed to find my way around the system and wanted to upload my test app on my live hosted server (with OVH).
Everything seems to work well but when trying to update any info on the "Page" admin menu, i have the following message:

unexpected error include_tables_form.submit - query error - SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column '' in 'where clause' SQL Query: UPDATE `dadabik_table_list` SET `alias_table` = :alias_table, `pk_field_table` = :pk_field_table, `menu_parent_table` = :menu_parent_table, `allowed_table` = :allowed_table, `menu_order_table` = :menu_order_table, `separator_before_table` = :separator_before_table WHERE `` = :where_value

I believe this is related to the way the database was uploaded (I have exported it from phpmyadmin locally with Xampp and imported it from phpmyadmin dedicated panel from OVH for live tests).

You are using DaDaBIK version 9.4-Monterosso enterprise, installed on 10-04-2019 (installation code: 149385d97a1a893918), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 9.4-Monterosso released on 07-23-2019

You are running the last release of DaDaBIK

PHP Version: 7.1.32

mysql version: 5.5.5-10.4.6-MariaDB

Web server: Apache/2.4.41 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.1.1c PHP/7.1.32 mod_perl/2.0.8-dev Perl/v5.16.3

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/13.0.1 Safari/605.1.15

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
it seems that dadabik_table_list doesn't have the primary key set. Maybe something went wrong during the database export?

Best,

Firekenny

It was indeed the case. I managed to set the name_table as primary key and it is now functional.

Thanks very much.

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
You are welcome.
I would check all the other indexes and constraints because I guess you didn't export them.

Best,