failed loading cafile stream:

Nigel_F

Hi

I am having all sorts of issues with the openssl (version below) part of the install, and can't find any clear detail on what else is needed, and have little experience with web severs etc. I have followed various install instructions foe openssl Though like to potential of Dadabik to replace some end of life .adp applications.

dbms_type = sqlserver
installation_type (from DB, CSV, XLS, ODS or prepackaged)
dadabik_version = 9.2-Monterosso pro
os = Windows NT( Win 10 Pro - version 1709)
php_version = 7.2.12
Webserver = IIS (default windows install)
Browser = Internet explorer 11.665 and Firefox 63.0.3
OpenSSL 1.1.1a 20 Nov 2018

I am getting the following error, any help would be appreciated, as i can see the program s attempting to create the tables in the target SQL database. I have see openssl is running as is IIS web server. Any help appreciated. hoepfully if something simple like certificate in the wrong place?

PHP Warning: failed loading cafile stream: `C:\OpenSSL-Win64' in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\My_DaDaBIK\install.php on line 0 PHP Warning: file_get_contents(): Failed to enable crypto in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\My_DaDaBIK\install.php on line 0 PHP Warning: file_get_contents(https://dadabik.a2hosted.com/get_installation_id.php?dbms_type=sqlserver&dadabik_version=9.2-Monterosso+pro&os=Windows+NT&php_version=7.2.12&date_time=2018-11-30+08%3A59%3A24&site_url=&installation_type=db&excel_file_type=&serial_number=XXXXXXX&site_path=): failed to open stream: operation failed in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\My_DaDaBIK\install.php on line 0

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
it seems you cannot open an external https connection from your PHP environment. This, however, shouldn't prevent you from installing it. Is the installation working despite of this warning?

Best,

Nigel_F

HI

No it wasn't installing.
I have however been back through the setup steps for PHP, OpenSSL, Ioncube, and ISS and at least got the install running to the point where, it tells me it is installed. There are a few views in the SQL database it doesn't think have primary keys, though this shouldn't be an issue at this stage. I still have the first error (Warning: file_get_contents(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages: error:1416F086:SSL r)

But the rest of the screen has the following:

There are problems with the Internet connection, the on-line registration is not possible ...
DaDaBIK has been correctly installed

We have created two user groups, admin (having all the permissions, including the permission to edit this application) and normal (having read-only permissions).
We have also created two users: root (password: letizia) belongs to the admin group, alfonso (password: letizia) belongs to the normal group.

You can now view the database application you have just created with DaDaBIK or customize the application from the admin area. Please change the default passwords as soon as you can.
After having installed and configured a DaDaBIK application, it's a good practice to remove the files install.php and upgrade.php, since they could be used by malicious users in order to change or even re-install your DaDaBIK installation.

Though I can't log on.
Should the install have created and new folders?

Nigel_F

Further to the above. when I try to login with the default user/password, it appears to just come back to the login screen. If I use the wrong password I get the expected wrong user/ password message.

Thanks

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
About SSL: what did you change? If you still get a warning it seems it is still not working but the installation as I said should be proceed anyway, and it appears from the message to be completed.
About primary keys, it is normal that, only for VIEWS, you have to manually set a unique field from admin->pages.

About the login: did you set the $site_url or $site_path parameters in config.php? You should leave them blank.

Do sessions work in your php environment? An easy way to check it: open the file check_sessions.php (http://yoursitexyz/check_sessions.php) and reload the page several times, what happens?

Best,