Warning: Parameter 1 to array_multisort() warning

alper

You are using DaDaBIK version 8.2-Lerici pro, installed on 02-20-2018 (installation code: 0), the latest version of DaDaBIK is released on --

You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and security holes, see the official change log for further information. You can upgrade DaDaBIK here.

PHP Version: 5.3.3-7+squeeze28

mysql version: 5.5.45-37.4

Web server: Apache

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/64.0.3282.167 Safari/537.36

-----

Hi,

I am getting the following warning on top of my app page. Is that something serious, how do I get rid of ti?

Thanks,
Alper

Warning: Parameter 1 to array_multisort() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/mysite.com/httpdocs/ddbk/include/general_functions.php on line 669

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Alper,
question: is the menu item sort working correctly? I mean: when you set, from the admin area, "pages" section, the "menu order" field, the order is correctly token into consideration in the interface?

Best,

alper

Hi Eugenio,

No, the specified order is not taken into consideration. It always show in alphabetical order.
Seperator and Parent features work though.

Best,

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, thanks for your feedback, it might depend on the PHP version, we'll have a closer look to the problem and fix it. In the meantime you can, to avoid the error message, comment this line in /include/business_logic.php

menu_items_ar = array_orderby($menu_items_ar, 'order', SORT_ASC);

by adding two slashes in front of it

// menu_items_ar = array_orderby($menu_items_ar, 'order', SORT_ASC);

The menu sorting won't work but at least you don't see the error.

We'll update you as soon as we find a solution.

Best,

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Alper,
sorry for the delay, looking into the details of your installation I realized that you are using PHP 5.3.3, while the minimum requirement is 5.3.11 (see the documentation); sorry for not having spotted that before but I erroneously assumed that your installation met the installation requirements.

A PHP bug is responsible for the problem you are experiencing and the bug has been fixed in PHP 5.3.11, you can read this old post for details:
https://dadabik.com/forum/read.php?1,18782,18861#msg-18861

Best,