Need examples for using different fonts - where ?

MartinB

Hello !

At first :

Dadabik is a great solution ! (tu)

But for me - a beginner, and not a coder - I need examples, where I can see what any change of the
settings will change in the view ... :cool:

So, where can I find examples for using another font ?

Thanks for any help !

Bye, MartinB

[pre]
You are using DaDaBIK version 8.1-Lerici enterprise, installed on 15.12.2017 (installation code: 131675a340c94781c5), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 8.1-Lerici released on 05.09.2017
You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK
PHP Version: 7.1.12
mysql version: 5.7.20-0ubuntu0.16.04.1
Web server: Apache
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/63.0.3239.108 Safari/537.36
[/pre]

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Martin,
thanks for the appreciation!
You can change font and, in general, work on the styles, by editing the file css/styles_screen.css

For font, for example, search for "MAIN TIPOGRAPHY" and change the "font-family" for the "body" class: you will see the font changing in all the site, for example

font-family: "Times New Roman";

Best,

MartinB

Thanks for your answer, but this is not enough information !

Sorry, but for me ( a hobby user ), I need MORE infos and EXAMPLES !!!

Like :

Where can I change the font family and size ?

The text in a pulldown box is cutted, where can I fix it ?

Where can I see which area is possible to change and how ?
( headline , text field , results ... )

I miss a manual with examples !

Bye, Martin

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
about the font family and size, you have the answer in my previous post, just look at the "MAIN TIPOGRAPHY " section and change font family and size to whatever you prefer.

For the width of pulldown boxes, look for this entry (it's under select {)

max-width: 400px;

and change it to 500px or whatever you prefer.

The last question is a bit generic, you mean the style of the headline, text field and so on? Anyway, if you want to change the style of the layout and you are not happy with the four layout provided, you need to learn something about CSS and play with the file styles_screen.css, which is well documented and easy to edit.

Best,