Dadabik on xampp

suffle

Hi,
whenever i try to install dadabik on my xampp server i get this errors:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Basti\Eigene Dateien\Downloads\xampp\htdocs\dadabik\include\adodb\adodb.inc.php on line 914

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Basti\Eigene Dateien\Downloads\xampp\htdocs\dadabik\include\adodb\adodb.inc.php on line 1988

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Basti\Eigene Dateien\Downloads\xampp\htdocs\dadabik\include\adodb\adodb.inc.php on line 2060

Fatal error: Cannot re-assign auto-global variable _POST in C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Basti\Eigene Dateien\Downloads\xampp\htdocs\dadabik\include\business_logic.php on line 505

the config.ini is all right, i checked it several times, at least the DB-Settings are all right

DebbieS

DaDaBIK Guru
What is on the lines in the noted files of your installation?
Once you know what is on those lines, you know where to start checking.

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Please specify as much details as you can: DaDaBIK version, browser, operating system, DBMS (e.g. Mysql 5.1.47), Web server (e.g. Apache 2.2.16). If reporting errors, please include results after turning debug options ON in config.php.