[08] Error: during query execution

lmr1121

Dadabik version 4.2

I'm receiving the following message when trying to access my databik installation on this site: www.riverwestlife.com (go there and you'll see what I mean).

'services' is the name of the table.

[08] Error: during query execution.
SELECT FROM `services`
DBMS server said: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM `services`' at line 1

Line 4004 doesn't have SELECT FROM in it.

Things were working ok before. And I'm lost.

Thanks,
Linda

DebbieS

DaDaBIK Guru
When I go to the site, I get this:

Error, the internal database is empty.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/wonder11/public_html/dadabik/program_files/include/business_logic.php on line 4004

[08] Error: during query execution.
SELECT FROM `services`
DBMS server said: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM `services`' at line 1

From the first line, my guess and starting point for investigation, would be to check that the dadabik_ tables are not empty (as the statement implies). Line 4004 is not referencing a "select from", it is the line where the error for "foreach()" is located.

I went into your admin.php to check, and yes, indeed, the dadabik_services table is empty - there are no fields referenced there at all. You will need to re-install DaDaBIK to re-populate the internal tables.

I would also STRONGLY SUGGEST that you protect your admin.php area. You don't want people going in there and mucking around with your stuff.