Why doesnt anyone answer ?'s in here? WTF?

D

Dallas Maddox

Why are there over 800 posts, and like 4 replies? You'd think that the "support" site would be a little bit better monitored?

I have even looked back through the other posts. On my ?.

Does anyone know what the hell is going on?

I CAN NOT EDIT.

I CAN DELETE, I CAN INSERT, I CAN VIEW DETAIL, I CAN VACUUM THE LIVING ROOM.

I CAN> > > >NOT> > > EDIT.

One table, 10 fields.

Field one, float, unique
field two, varchar, primary
field three, blob
field four, varchar
field five, varchar
on and on. . .

YES, the checkboxes are checked. Yes, I have chmod'd the config file. . .

Is there anyone in this forum that can answer ?'s?

For all of us that are stuck fuddling through crappy documentation. . .

cheers-

S

shyam

Have you checked whether the table to which your Dadabik installation is pointing and the table that you are checking to see the results are one and the same?

Eventhough it might sound silly, I had made the mistake of duplicating my database with the same table names. I struggled for a while till i realized I was looking at a table with the same name but in a different database than the one my installation was pointing to.

Good luck.

Shyam

E

emmy

I'm willing to try and play around and see if I can't find a solution to your problem if you tell me more. I'm struggling with this program also. Do you have an edit button? What happens when you try to edit if you do? Is there anything else you can tell?

E

Eugenio

Dallas Maddox wrote:
>
> Why are there over 800 posts, and like 4 replies? You'd
> think that the "support" site would be a little bit better
> monitored?

I am the only DaDaBIK developer, and I try also to reply to all support requests on this forum; I do these thinks *for free* so PLEASE DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT SUPPORT.

It's very annoying and offensive to see post subject like yours, and when I see such posts I usually skip to the next message.

Eugenio.

(Latest version of DaDaBIK when this message was posted: 2.2.1)