Refresh/update a search form without loosing the (quick)filter ?

taubes

Hi,

Example (ordering-system): I have (quick) filter filtering orders that have the status "new". Each order has a custom row button where I can change the status of this order say to "done". When I click the change status button of the select row I loose the filtering of the search-form and now see all orders instead of the previously filtered "new".

My quick-question would be, can I "refresh/update" a search-form without loosing the quick-filter.

A longer question would be, is there a way to pass on the quick-filter/search filter settings when after changing a page in a custom button operation using the php header function. header("Location: {$_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']}"); exit();
I guess the filter information is stored in $_SESSION but this seems to get lost after the header operation.

Stefan

DaDaBIK version 11.10-Elba platinum
PHP Version: 7.4.30
mysql version: 5.5.5-10.3.32-MariaDB
Web server: Apache/2.4.54 (Unix)
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/17.0 Safari/605.1.15

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Stefan,
you shouldn't lose the filters unless your custom code does something that impacts on them.
What type of custom button is this, php_standard? Without the code I can't say why the filters are lost.

Best,