Need help adding a new schema to dadabik.

TGSTech

I built a test development app in dadabik and it's fine. Now want to create the finished product. Used workbench to create a new schema, user, user password, loaded the table with data. Changed DB, user and password in include/config_custom.php.

Throwing error:
[08] Error: during query execution. SELECT * FROM `dadabik_config`
The DBMS server said: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'tgscolabstdb.dadabik_config' doesn't exist

What am i missing? Do i need to setup a new instance of dadabik?

DaDaBIK version = 11.2, browser= edge, operating system= Win 10 (up to date), DBMS = Mysql 5.1.47, Web server = 8.2.0 , Apache/2.4.58

TGSTech

I built a test development app in dadabik and it's fine. Now want to create the finished product. Used workbench to create a new schema, user, user password, loaded the table with data. Changed DB, user and password in include/config_custom.php.

Throwing error:
[08] Error: during query execution. SELECT * FROM `dadabik_config`
The DBMS server said: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'tgscolabstdb.dadabik_config' doesn't exist

What am i missing? Do i need to setup a new instance of dadabik?

DaDaBIK version = 11.2, browser= edge, operating system= Win 10 (up to date), DBMS = Mysql 5.1.47, Web server = 8.2.0 , Apache/2.4.58
If i need a new instance, then do another install procedure?

TGSTech

Please help! Again, i am stuck. Second install went well until the username and password screen. I assume it wants the user Root in the ADMIN group. I saved what i entered on the first install but it is not working here. Is the second install using the same credentials as the first install for Root? Evidently not cause that is not working. Second install asked me for an install password but no user. So exactly what does it want? Tried a bunch of combinations, nothing working. Can't find anything on this is the manual.

deep64blue

DaDaBIK Guru
If you are installing this to a new database then this is a new install totally unrelated to the old one so no credentials reused. The install password is defined by you during the install and given to the two default users an install creates - root and alfonso.

Last edited:

TGSTech

Please help! Again, i am stuck. Second install went well until the username and password screen. I assume it wants the user Root in the ADMIN group. I saved what i entered on the first install but it is not working here. Is the second install using the same credentials as the first install for Root? Evidently not cause that is not working. Second install asked me for an install password but no user. So exactly what does it want? Tried a bunch of combinations, nothing working. Can't find anything on this is the manual.
Yes, i reinstalled again and this time read the last screen message that i essentially skipped the first time. Sorry for bothering you. Thank you for responding!! Starting to understand the topology of this and gain some confidence. I have resolved a number of issues on my own. I will do my best to stop bothering you. Have a wonderful day!