images

D

deb

Does anyone know of a fix so that I don't get the images in the main table result but I DO get them in the search function?

P

Pegleg

Use the internal table editor for the table you wish to set up. Then select the item you wish to see only in the detals section, and mark the rest as 'No'.

D

deb

I guess I wasn't clear on my problem..
When viewing the database results table in your browser, along the left hand side are the images for edit, delete, details, etc.
These also show up when performing a search.

What I want to do is take those images off the main view, but still have them show up in the search results

Thanks for your quick reply though.

P

Pegleg

I may have to play with that. I do know that image will not show up if you don't allow the id field to be shown. I'll have to get back to you on it, maybe someone else has a quicker answer. Sorry.

D

deb

Maybe this will help explain things a little better..
In the table manager, I have the edit function enabled so this means that the edit image will show up on the main table result and in the search results also.
What I want to do, is leave the edit function enabled, but remove the edit image from only the main table and still have the edit image show up in a search result..
Thanks again..