How can I receiving and processing data from an external application/Form

Wakaitu

Disclosure: I am very new to DaDaBik, I spent hours going through the relevant part of the Docs but I could not get an appropriate answer.

Goal: To use DadaBIK's CRUD to process data from my existing php application.
I have a very long form (external), from which I process the data using jquery and I want to send that data to DadaBik to do the CRUD for me.
I want to use a custom page like the existing "example.php". I will do a post call to "example.php" from my external jquery.

My issue:
1. "custom_page_from_inclusion" is not defined on the page so my custom code does not run. Or should I just comment out the line that checks if "custom_page_from_inclusion" is defined since I am calling the page from outside DadaBik?
2. How can I call/use Custom Code API Methods from the custom code page? Do I need to include any dependable on the custom page?

Can anyone help?

deep64blue

DaDaBIK Guru
My issue:
1. "custom_page_from_inclusion" is not defined on the page so my custom code does not run. Or should I just comment out the line that checks if "custom_page_from_inclusion" is defined since I am calling the page from outside DadaBik?
If you are calling the page from outside Dadabik then yes you will need to remove that line but then you are not using Dadabik it's just another web page.

Goal: To use DadaBIK's CRUD to process data from my existing php application.
I have a very long form (external), from which I process the data using jquery and I want to send that data to DadaBik to do the CRUD for me.
I want to use a custom page like the existing "example.php". I will do a post call to "example.php" from my external jquery.
You need to put the data from from your form into the Dadabik database then you will be able to do CRUD operations on it from within Dadabik.