Hide page from menu

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
I see this feature request is quite popular. Could you give me examples of how you would use it?
If the aim is to use a table only as "details" in a master/details page, without showing it in the menu, you can set the READ permissions to NO.

Judge38

I see this feature request is quite popular. Could you give me examples of how you would use it?
If the aim is to use a table only as "details" in a master/details page, without showing it in the menu, you can set the READ permissions to NO.
Excellent, that was my only current requirement (y)

deep64blue

DaDaBIK Guru
Could you give me examples of how you would use it?
An update process hits a rare edge case which a human needs to figure out (as the required information is outside the database), at the moment this entails going to phpMyAdmin to make the changes. I would like instead to put up a message with a link to the table within Dadabik but I don't want that table to ever show up in the menu.

juergen_mueller

DaDaBIK Guru
An update process hits a rare edge case which a human needs to figure out (as the required information is outside the database), at the moment this entails going to phpMyAdmin to make the changes. I would like instead to put up a message with a link to the table within Dadabik but I don't want that table to ever show up in the menu.
That's exactly the case I'm looking for