Forms Configurator Error: unexpected error function get_where_form_preview code 2

deep64blue

DaDaBIK Guru
In my response #10 i explained that i created a new schema meaning that schema had never seen dadabik so no dadabik files were present in the schema and none in the project folder. I made sure of it. I installed a completely clean dadabik environment. Still got the error.
OK - well see if you can recreate the error in my environment and we'll take it from there.

TGSTech

I can't get signed in. Username? tried variations of the defaults but no go. Again, can't thank you enough.

I am sorry but i don't understand. In my response #10 i explained that i created a new schema meaning that schema had never seen dadabik so no dadabik files were present in the schema and none in the project folder. I made sure of it. I installed a completely clean dadabik environment. Still got the error. That's why i don't understand. I hear what your saying but the environment was clean. How is that possible? I tried a second time, using workbench to delete the table and all the dadabik files in the DB/schema. rebuilt the table back to exactly what it was the first time. Installed again and still got the error. IN both attempts, i made no changes to the table so did not use synchro.
Should add that i also removed all the dadabik files from the server as well as the schema.
Also, your comment "bunch of dadabik tables in that SQL extract. ". I thought you wanted that. It is/was the result of the install. Sent them to you purposely. It was clean before the install.

TGSTech

Yes i got in and you are correct, no error. Will try to recreate again i have to be missing something.
tried again, same error. I took screen shots along the way. 1711480513476.png1711480534790.png
1711480578076.png. It's all clean or at least what i consider clean. Still using the same virtual host. My steps are;
1. stop the server
2. delete all dadabik files in the project folder. (second image is the result)
3. drop the table in workbench
4. drop all the dadabik tables
5. restart the server
6. reconnect project to server in workbench
7. rebuild the table in workbench (First image is the result)
8. Review and make sure all as expected
9. install the app. ( third image)
10. login to app, click on edit the app, click on configurator, ERROR

Please! What am i missing?

deep64blue

DaDaBIK Guru
You only included a couple of screenshots, nowhere near enough to debug I'm afraid, are you able to record your screen.

Whatever you are doing you're not ending up with a clean database before you reinstall dadabik it would appear.

TGSTech

You only included a couple of screenshots, nowhere near enough to debug I'm afraid, are you able to record your screen.

Whatever you are doing you're not ending up with a clean database before you reinstall dadabik it would appear.
Created a recording of the steps i'm doing. Emailed it because file was to large for email.

deep64blue

DaDaBIK Guru
OK there's a couple of things to try:-

1) I get lots of problems when I put the comments before the php in config_custom.php, can you change it to this and see if that fixes it:-

PHP:
<?php
//
//                        North East Kansas Abstracts Project

2) If it doesn't fix it immediately then keep config_custom.php like this and redo the installation again but this time delete the tables from MySQL workbench before touching the file system, I think that should delete them from your file system automatically but if not you can do that once they have gone from the database.

Good luck!

TGSTech

OK there's a couple of things to try:-

1) I get lots of problems when I put the comments before the php in config_custom.php, can you change it to this and see if that fixes it:-

PHP:
<?php
//
//                        North East Kansas Abstracts Project

2) If it doesn't fix it immediately then keep config_custom.php like this and redo the installation again but this time delete the tables from MySQL workbench before touching the file system, I think that should delete them from your file system automatically but if not you can do that once they have gone from the database.

Good luck!
I reinstalled exactly as i have numerous times but this time changed the config file as you suggested. NO ERROR!!! Worked perfectly. Sure wish i hadn't put in those comments. I would never have figured this out. Never seen comments cause problems before but wow this was frustrating. Many many Thanks!!! Now i can actually move forward. Incredible. Very happy! You saved me. Thanks for your patience!

deep64blue

DaDaBIK Guru
Glad it worked.

You put PHP style comments before the php start block so they are treated as html, that's why they were causing issues.