Dadabik wrapper: wordpress user not recognized in dadabik

Matthijs

Hi, I am using dadabik and the wordpress wrapper.

But my problem is, that within wordpress, dadabik always uses the 'public user' I defined.
If I log in to wordpress with a username, identical to a dadabik user, this user is not recognized in dadabik.

I checked:
dadabik is installed in wordpress folder
dadabik_wrapper is in wordpress /plugins folder
$secret_key is set in dadabik_wrapper.php, same as in custom_config.php
$dadabik_session_name is set in dadabik_wrapper.php, same as in custom_config.php
$site_path is set in dadabik_wrapper.php
In custom_config.php, $wordpress_authentication = 1;

I also use dadabik and the wrapper on another site, there all working fine.
(on the other site, wordpress is in root, on this site wordpress is in sub dir)

What could be the reason user is not recognized?

thanks for any help!

Your current DaDaBIK version​

You are using DaDaBIK version 11.12-Elba enterprise, installed on 10-12-2023 (installation code: 192396575dac9deed8), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.12-Elba released on 30-11-2023
You are running the latest release of DaDaBIK
In case you want to upgrade to a more powerful edition (from Pro to Enterprise/Platinum, from Enterprise to Platinum) please contact us.

System info​

PHP Version: 7.4.33
mysql version: 5.5.5-10.1.48-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.18.04.1
Web server: Apache
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:120.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/120.0
URL installation: https://jachthavendeoudepotmarge.nl/site/dadabik/

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
What happens if, in the non-working app, you set $username_public_user back to ''? You login in WP with a dadabik user, then if you open the WP DaDaBIK page you get the login screen?

Matthijs

What happens if, in the non-working app, you set $username_public_user back to ''? You login in WP with a dadabik user, then if you open the WP DaDaBIK page you get the login screen?
If $username_public_user = '';
- I get the dadabik login screen, both if wordpress logged in and also if wordpress not logged in

if $username_public_user = 'public@jachthavendeoudepotmarge.nl';
- I get the dadabik screen for the public dadabik user, both if wordpress logged in and also if wordpress not logged in

On both sites, I use latest dadabik version and also latest Wordpress 6.4.2

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Is the DaDABIK application installed in a subdirectory of the Wordpress site (same domain)?

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
I don't see anything wrong so unfortunately I don't have any hint for you. If you want you can open an email ticket and we'll investigate more.

Best,

Matthijs

With help of Dadabik support this is solved.

In the wrapper, domain name must be the same as in wordpress settings. In settings I used www. and now also in the wrapper!

[dadabik_wrapper url=https://[B]www.[/B]jachthavendeoudepotmarge.nl/site/dadabik/index.php?function=search&tablename=potmarge_leden]

Thanks for the support!