Configuring index.php

R

Rochelle

Hello All,

I am relatively new to this so please forgive me if my question seems simple.

I have installed dadabik and have it working correctly for me so far but what I want to do is customize the appearance of the index.php page with my own logos and fonts/colors and overall layout, so it can be placed in my current site. I not sure which file (s) to edit so any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Oh BTW I am using 2.1beta version of dadabik

Rochelle

E

Emily

I've been trying to figure out the same thing... it appears to be include/headers.php. Let me know if you hear of anything else.

E

emmy

I know that the color are in headers.php and I would image that any changes you make in header_index.php or header.php would show up on the index page. I'm very new to the program and am just testing things for myself.

L

lindsay

Hi,

PHP works mostly like HTML. In the index.php file, there is code right at the start that shows where the layout info. is coming from:

include ("./include/config.php");
include ("./include/functions.php");
include ("./include/common.php");
include ("./include/check_table.php");
include ("./include/header.php");

That means that all of these files, especially header.php and footer.php, will contain the formatting. This information is also in index.php to some extent. Try messing around with header.php and footer.php and see what you get. If that doesn't answer your question, ask me again.

-Lindsay