Condense Edit form

AnnaFoot

Hello, i have everything on my edit form working as i would like, but when it displays on a mobile phone, it pushes the field below the label, and there seems to be quite a big gap between each line. Is there anything i can do about that? It results in a lot of unnecessary scrolling.

Your current DaDaBIK version​

You are using DaDaBIK version 11.7-Elba enterprise, installed on May 19, 2023 (installation code: 188756467988d4043b), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.9-Elba released on Mar 23, 2023

You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and security holes, see the official change log for further information. You can upgrade DaDaBIK here.

In case you want to upgrade to a more powerful edition (from Pro to Enterprise/Platinum, from Enterprise to Platinum) please contact us.

System info​

PHP Version: 7.4.13

sqlserver version: 14.00.1000

Web server: Microsoft-IIS/10.0

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/114.0

URL installation: https://gogreenservices.co.uk/ggdadabik/

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Anna,
the fact the field is pushed below the label is fine, it's how responsive forms work in DaDaBIK.
Now that you make me notice it, it's true that the gap is too much. I think it's something that can be definitely fixed just by changing padding and margin in CSS but I don't have a ready to use workaround; I will note this for the next version, though.

Best,