App is not displaying my data

TGSTech

Installed locally. Tables, Fields, Permissions are all setup. Tables are installed into DaDaBik. Used Form configurator to define and save the form I expect to use to initiate searches. Have not setup any views. This is a simple read only app. Database has one table which we need to search. Listened to the first video. In that video his data is displaying as data is added to the table. My test DB is already loaded with 90 records.

How do i get my data to display? I am expecting the DB records to display in a data grid format.

Also, home button is rendering a "How to configure this application" text page rather than listing my table name.

TGSTech

Installed locally. Tables, Fields, Permissions are all setup. Tables are installed into DaDaBik. Used Form configurator to define and save the form I expect to use to initiate searches. Have not setup any views. This is a simple read only app. Database has one table which we need to search. Listened to the first video. In that video his data is displaying as data is added to the table. My test DB is already loaded with 90 records.

How do i get my data to display? I am expecting the DB records to display in a data grid format.

Also, home button is rendering a "How to configure this application" text page rather than listing my table name.

Never mind, closed the app and reopened it then determined can click "exit 'group name'".