Search results

1. D

Inconsistent Default Field.

We have very limited access, but if you need access, I can arrange with my ops person to allow your address to access.
  2. D

Yes, it is a drop down that I use frequently and the options are 1 and 0. Nearly always my default is 0 and it works in other tables.
  3. D

The field is blank when I open the form or in the previews. I have the default value set and the drop down is working as expected, there is just no default. Interestingly, it saves with a null despite this being a required field too.
  4. D

DaDaBIK version 11.10 PHP Version: 8.1.18 mysql version: 5.7.43 I have several forms that have a single select field based off the same data. I have set this field to have a default value of 0 in all the instances where it exists, but sometimes the default value will not "take". Most tables...
  5. D

Public User Cannot Save New Records

The new form has confirmed it. The after insert code is preventing the record from saving. Not sure why removing it did not restore the original table's ability to save. Here is the code: $hooks['vwClientEntry']['insert']['after'] = 'dadabik_disclaimer_page'; Function...
  6. D

I have tried creating a new form from a view on the same table. That one is able to add records. The only thing that changed is that I added buttons to the edit form. Commenting these out has not reverted insert to its previous functionality, so I will just use the redundant insert for now.
  7. D

I removed the operational hook, but still get no ability to add records. I have increased the permission level, still no records added. I am very frustrated, because this was working perfectly in the past. I think that some error must be occurring and I am just not getting any messages that...
  8. D

DaDaBIK version 11.10 PHP Version: 8.1.18 mysql version: 5.7.43 I have a public user set up. The only permissions this user has is an initial custom page and the ability to add new records to one table. This has been working well, but yesterday we discovered that the new records were not...