Search results

1. K

Quickest/best way to duplicate app

Hi I created a demo of an app which I have got working now exactly as required. I now want to duplicate this app onto another domain.. I'm thinking that the quickest way is to install dadabik on the new domain, and then import all the files (updating config with the new installation code) and...
  2. K

error when importing

Hi, thanks! I got that sorted, now I have an error that says: in my csv file, my dates are set out as dd/mm/yyyy, so I think this is the problem. I think I might need to implement a transformation function, but I'm not sure of the syntax I need to get the date to yyyy-mm-dd as per expected...
  3. K

error when importing

Hi, I'm having trouble importing from csv and xlsx. I have exported from my database so that I know the field names are correct. The file name is the same as the database. I managed to find the error in the log: [Wed Apr 10 11:00:53.060643 2024] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 4016067:tid...
  4. K

custom php page not working

Oh I didn't see that, it must have gone into spam, I'll check it out, thanks.
  5. K

Hi thanks... do you know when the new UI coming.. have I missed something?? :sneaky: And re the showing tables with the CRUD functions, is this possible, or I have to code a table myself? Thanks :)
  6. K

Hi thanks for the reply. The iframes option doesn't work for the tables, the view, edit and delete buttons are not there? So in that regard, I mean the content. The reports and views would be fine to do this way, which was my original intention, to embed. Regarding custom css etc, I don't...
  7. K

Update: although the above works well, I have realised that when embedding a table view, I lose the edit/view/delete functionalilty. Is there a workaround for this? I'm basically trying to achieve a custom "outer" template without editing dadabik files (due to issues when upgrading in future) I...
  8. K

Update - I have a kind of solution I think, it seems to be working, but I'd like a second opinion on the security of it. The idea is to be able to display embedded Dadabik information on custom pages (not part of the Dadabik app itself), which are only for logged in users, without the user...
  9. K

root user not created on install

Hi Eugenio, thanks, yes I guess it's been changing as I'm trying to find ways to make it work as I'm required to. I'll have to think about the best way to approach having a custom website that users need to log into, and also to feature the views from Dadabik. My purpose was to avoid users...
  10. K

Hi Eugenio, in the other app I will be displaying the information from Dadabik, the embedded views, and I remember you said if I made a custom php page, it would show my page but not the embedded information if the user wasn't logged in, so I was just testing that. So if I understand correctly...
  11. K

Update: I have managed to implement the above, with the login working, I can get the login to go to a custom landing page, however if I change the landing page to /index.php?function=show_static_page&id_static_page=1, it redirects to the dadabik login page, is this the way it should be or does...
  12. K

Hi Eugenio, thanks for the response. I was just thinking - because dadabik users table has more fields, and it is better for handling adding users, would it be better in my case to do a clean install of dadabik, letting it create the users table, and then edit the users table code on my other...
  13. K

Hi prettem, not yet, but I can see how it would work as Eugenio suggests above, the custom page could be made with the iframe, and would be available without authentication, ie, mywebsite/custompage.html - but the iframe inside the page would not display the information unless the user was...
  14. K

Hi Eugenio, I made a stupid error, database name incorrect in config custom 🤦‍♀️ However, I have corrected this and installed again, and now I get the following When using our own user tables, is it necessary to add all of the dadabik fields to that table as well so that it has it's own fields...
  15. K

Hello Eugenio, I tried to install, using the code above, got all of the green ticks etc, and it said it installed ok, however when I try to log in as root I get this error: Within the database, there are no dadabik tables created at all:
  16. K

users table:
  17. K

groups table:
  18. K

When I click on "edit this app" I just get the screen below:
  19. K

Hi, seems we just crossed messages! No, dadabik did not create a groups table even when I did not change that in the config, so I exported a groups table from my other app, and just imported it and changed the name and updated the custom config.