Search results

1. P

Field

Trying to set a number format for a field and my function code does not seem to be working. <?php function dadabik_format_abv($value){ return number_format($value,1); } ?> In this case trying to make the field format with 1 decimal point. This is the table- Items Field - item_abv int...
  2. P

Checking for unlinked fields

ignore that previous email......patrick@cityorchardhtx.com
  3. P

Additionally DeepBlue I may have some more developmental needs do you do work for hire. I don't think that my needs will be that intense or complicated or will take too much time. Patrick patrick@cityorochardhtx.com
  4. P

Hi deep64blue - Do these schema help?
  5. P

And one more
  6. P

Does this work for you?
  7. P

Yes having a dropdown of unused barcodes would be fantastic. What is the best way to get you the schemas?
  8. P

Calculated concatenated field with linked fields

No they should be static
  9. P

Calculated concatenated field with linked fields

Hi is it is possible to create a calculated concatenated field from three other fields in a table when one of the fields is a linked field? I need to create a new concatenated field in my ITEMS table: "Full Item Name" Which pulls from the following fields: "Item Name" "Packaging Type"...
  10. P

Hi I have two tables: BARCODES ITEMS The barcodes table contains 100 possible barcodes that I can use to attach to items in my business. Not all ITEMS have an attached barcode and some ITEMS use the same BARCODE. Right now not all of the BARCODES are attached to items. When I add a new ITEM...
  11. P

Concatenate fields

Hi what if one of the Linked Fields in this example is also coming from another table? When I do this the Linked Fields are displayed as the ID Key of the linked table - when I really need to see the contents of the linked table. For example: In an ADDRESS TABLE with addresses I have...