Search results

1. J

Images now not working

Is anyone having this issue, my images were working great, and thumbnails showing fine. Now for some reason they have stopped and all I get is: This is the code that I have in my config file $enable_uploads = 1; $upload_field_type = 'ajax'; $upload_directory = ''; $max_upload_file_size =...
  2. J

Uploads - from camera

Being able to add uploads from your camera on your phone or webcam directly.
  3. J

Modify views

To have a way to modify your view code. Adding code, saving it somewhere else, then making changes is a pain, especially if your making links elsewhere to the view.
  4. J

Page screen in order

Have a page screen show all that will appear in the menu and have it sorted by the order they will appear so it is easy to move them around, and auto update the numbers as the forms configurator does when you change a number.
  5. J

Primary Key Field Type Goes Blank

Hi again, Sorry, I have searched and cannot find an answer to this. I have two simple tables. In one table I have Pattern_Ref, and in the other Pattern_Sales_ref Both were set to integer and auto increment. I imported some fields, all seemed good When I create a new record, there is no...
  6. J

How to delete a View - Which is showing error

Hi, I am new to Dadabik, and not a programmer. I am seasoned Access user and have been writing DB's in there for many years, therefore very excited about this. In stetting up my DB I created a view called 'patterns view' now realising that I think there should be no space. There now seems to be...