Search results

1. S

PHP calculations PDF export of result grid

I want to provide some PHP processes during the PDF generation in the result grid view. How can I access the field values from the result grid in PHP. The html code is working well according to the documentation, but however I need some calculations. Thanks a lot for your help. Best regards...
  2. S

search access via url lead to Unexpected error, the data has not been correctly POSTed.

Dear Forum, I try to use the prepared link from the search form to access directly a predefined search: the search works well, when it is done via the search tool e.g. this link is prepared by the search tool...
  3. S

SOLVED show PDF templates only in corresponding pages

Dear Forum, is it possible to show PDF templates only in the corresponding pages. If there are a lot of templates for different pages/tables it is a little bit confusing if there are templates which are not related to the page. Thanks a lot Stefan.
  4. S

SOLVED - Lookup Where Clause

Dear forum, I am just new to DaDaBIK but it is very impressive in the possibilities and I start moving my databases from another product to DaDaBIK. However I have just an issue: I want to use in the "where clause" for lookup tables a value of the actual form. Maybe I can work by using global...
  5. S

GUI element Tabs and Accordion in Forms view

If there are a lot of fields and different subtables it makes sense to group different fields to a tab or to a accordion to provide a better overview about the page. Edit can be done in the actual forms configurator by using groups and group elements.