Search results

1. S

Image issue

Eugenio In further testing, here is what I discovered. The file uploads with the insert form, however, the image is not displayed. The file upload gets the error in the edit form. Same image. This is strange.
  2. S

Image issue

Eugenio I upgraded to 11.2 and now the select Ajax control shows up. However, I’m getting an error ‘An error occurred when uploading a file.’ I created the upload directory and edited config.php for such. The upload directory has permission 0755. The image type is jpeg.
  3. S

Image issue

Eugenio That is exactly what I did. I created a new app and that is when I discovered it was not working. I checked the time stamps on all files and directories in both the new app and my first app and the dates are from the install date except for the custom code I write. It does not work in...
  4. S

Image issue

Eugenio No. Can’t see the upload select, even wen there is no date field. All I can see is the label for the select field.
  5. S

Image issue

Eugenio I don’t get any browser errors. Yes the erp application shows the select button.
  6. S

Image issue

Eugenio Sorry reply took so long. I had to find a pc to try it on. Problem is the same for chrome on a pc as well.
  7. S

Image issue

Hi. I am using a image file field for the first time to upload an image. I’m on an iPad using safari. I have set $upload_field_type = ‘ajax’; I have two fields in my form, scan_ticket and date. When I insert a new record the date field does not have use the date picker ( if I set...
  8. S

Self Registration

Thanks Eugenio,
  9. S

Self Registration

Hello, I am referring to the self registration process. I added a user group called clients. The id for this record is 3. I changed these Two parameters in config.php: $enable_users_self_registration = 1; // default group for self registration. If $enable_users_self_registration = 1, here...
  10. S

MySQL treating a constant as a column

Thank you, I would have never seen that on my own.
  11. S

Added the server info Dadabik version 10 Apache Version 2.4.51 PHP Version 7.2.34 MySQL Version 10.3.31-MariaDB-cll-lve Architecture x86_64 Operating System linux Browser Safari
  12. S

I am attempting to limit the selections of a table in a lookup to the current user entries using the where field (nl_id_user = ‘dadabik_var current_user dadabik_var’) in the forms configurator. I get this error: [08] Error: during query execution. SELECT `nl_id`, `nl_title` FROM...