Search results

1. D

Hiding empty fields in details page

I concur. This feature would be excellent. Please address this.
  2. D

allow_url_fopen warning

Thank you so much. I ran the code and it returned "KO." I dug a little deeper, setting the php.ini in my subdomain, parent domain, and the home directory with no luck. I went into my WHM and discovered that MultiPHP manager settings in PHP-FPM had "Block domain from changing the setting" checked...
  3. D

allow_url_fopen warning

I keep getting this warning under various circumstances: Warning: file_get_contents(): https:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 It happens when I initially log in to the dadbik admin section of my app - but, the admin still loads. It also happens when I...
  4. D

Generic Upload Error

Ok. I got it to work by leaving the $upload_directory = '' blank. Would still like to move the upload directory outside of the public_html, but it's working for now.
  5. D

Generic Upload Error

DaDaBIK version 11.0-Elba enterprise, installed on 08-28-2021 PHP Version: 7.3.30 mysql version: 5.7.35 Web server: Apache Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.15; rv:91.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/91.0 URL installation: https://portal.argenttech.net/dadabik_directory/ I am having...
  6. D

Dadabik logs me out every 15 seconds

I cleared all cache and cookies and reduced the security settings. Still being logged out randomly (but, it does not seem quite so often). I have only two Firefox plugins (Cisco and Google media playback plugins) and only one extension. None should affect this. It's ok. It is apparently, not in...
  7. D

Well, it appears to be browser-related. Firefox still behaving this way. Firefox Developers Edition has left me logged in. Still curious what is causing this strange behavior. Thank you for the quick responses, btw.
  8. D

I already watched the video and changed it the session time limit. It was 1440 on installation and I upped it to 7200 (2 hours). Still being logged out repeatedly and in an insanely short time span.
  9. D

Ridiculous question, I know. But, I cannot get anything done because Dadabik logs me out every 15 to 30 seconds. All I do is log in. Please help. DaDaBIK version 11.0-Elba enterprise, installed on 08-28-2021 PHP Version: 7.3.29 mysql version: 5.7.35 Web server: Apache Client: Mozilla/5.0...