Search results

1. W

Custom Button - Send email with PDF attachment

Hi, I have a custom button setup that generates a PDF from the currently open record which works well. Is there a way of adding a custom button that would send the PDF attachment to the email address record from that entry? Thanks, Matt -- You are using DaDaBIK version 11.11-Elba PHP...
  2. W

Search Operator %like%

Hi, I am trying to implement a search within a dadabik database of a notes field. The "contains" operator seems to be mysql "like" which doesn't bring back enough search results within a text area. Is there an option for a %like% search? Or is there a way that I can bring one in? Thanks, Matt
  3. W

Calculate Age from Date of Birth

Hi, I am trying to have a field display the current age of a person's record based on their date of birth. I have created my field for Age and setup a calculated field function like this function dadabik_age ($params){ //explode the date to get month, day and year $birthDate =...
  4. W

Custom PDF Button

Hi, I am trying to create a custom button that will generate a PDF from an existing template. I already have the PDF template working via the PDF button and dropdown. The template file is called Card.php (and the associated Card_settings.php I have added the following settings to my...
  5. W

Calculated Field & Custom Format

Hi, I am trying to calculate a field and then custom format it based on a date field expiry date... I have added the following to calculated_fields_functions.php function dadabik_get_status ($params){ // first, check if price and tax are not empty and not null if...
  6. W

Edit Date Format

You are using DaDaBIK version 10.6-Manarola enterprise System info PHP Version: 7.4.16 mysql version: 10.3.29-MariaDB-cll-lve Web server: LiteSpeed Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/91.0.4472.77 Safari/537.36 Hi, I have set my date...