Search results

1. C

fail2ban

Hello, The acces_log will not log data passed to/from the PHP modules. It will only give you the source address, the URL, the result code and the web browser string. I am also interested in seeing various security events, like failed logins. THe way I would approach it is to modify the...
  2. C

Upgrade 10.6 Pro => 10.6 Enterprise

I tried again by removing any blank lines in config_custom.php, but same error. Chris
  3. C

Hello Eugenio, See below my config_custom.php. I have not added anything to the custom_functions files at all. I have removed lines and will try again. Regards, Chris <?php /* Add here the config.php parameters you want to modify, together with their values; see the documentation...
  4. C

link to screenshot of error. It wont show with self-signed cert. Chris https://cloud.seajay.com/owncloud/s/z1YJaqhNI9zhu9i
  5. C

Hello, Getting error running the upgrade procedure (not version upgrade, but Pro to Enterprise). I have followed instructions as indicated in your documentation. I get through all the steps of the up.php process, and get a browser stop with just error in the popup window. The Loading swirly...
  6. C

upload csv file to tables?

Hi Eugenio, I see the feature request, and tried to reply to it, but did not have a canny account. My input is copied below. Is there any plan for this capability? Regards, Chris Could this be combined with a SelectAll button on the grid view, and update field values for all selected...
  7. C

Source Code Review

Hello, We are considering using this tool in highly secure industrial control environments, and may require a vendor threat assessment that includes source code review. Is this possible to conduct this kind of assessment with dadabik so that we can get it approved for implementation in our...
  8. C

Google Maps Integration

Hello, Is there any suggested methods to include Google Maps representation? I do have a Locations table with long/lat information that I would like to represent on a Details form, and even in a custom page for all/some of them at once. Anyone have any experience doing this with dadabik...
  9. C

Inserting image in grid view when the uploaded file is not an image

Hello, I am responding/supporting your Number 1 about the checkboxes, and also presume it is for delete only. Further, i would like to: 1. Have a Select All link to choose all of the visible rows in the grid 2. Be able to update one or more fields for the items that are checked with a static...