Search results

1. N

error creating PDF

Eugenio Checked again and as you say it does not error if I create a new unused function with bad html format into custom_formatting_functions.php on the working site. An odd error I got in checking this is I am use WinSCP as a simple FTP and editor. If I edit the php page directly from the...
  2. N

error creating PDF

I should have updated. I raised this as a support ticket which resolved the problem. In my case I had a function I created in custom_formatting_functions.php I had used </br> by mistake as part of the function when I wanted a line break in a cell which in modern browsers was parsed fine as a...
  3. N

error creating PDF

System info PHP Version: 7.3.24 mysql version: 10.3.22-MariaDB-cll-lve Web server: Apache Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.198 Safari/537.36 ---- I upgraded recently as well to Enterprise and getting similar error...
  4. N

how to hide show_revisions button?

on the embed code question that only shows for admin users reading the manual again so should be able to hide it from other users quite easily agree would like to be able to hide or amend the standard buttons easily
  5. N

how to hide show_revisions button?

Same question and found help here https://dadabik.com/forum/read.php?1,22559,22560#msg-22560 and the post from Jason as to hiding the insert as new button "Managed to hide it using CSS and it seems to be working. I added to "styles.screen.custom.css"" I did not want either so in my...
  6. N

iframe dadabik

Old post but had similar problem using the custom pages inside Pages when editing the app and then show/hide html content to create a simple html page. If you paste/type in iframe to the editor eg <iframe src="https://time.is/"></iframe> then iframe on the page will not work but if you choose...
  7. N

Functions not working

My mistake :S I don't do that much coding and new to PHP. I had misunderstood all the comment styles and did not realise that function dadabik_format_last_name_customer($value, $id) was commented out in the installation file and was why it did not appear/ work! Removed the comments and its...
  8. N

Functions not working

Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 10.3-Manarola pro, installed on Oct 18, 2020 (installation code: 160345f8c9d201c149), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.3-Manarola released on Aug 26, 2020 You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK In case you want to upgrade to a...