Search results

1. M

Implemented Manual: Add links to sub-headers

Hi, I have I minor, but at least for me, very convenient proposal: Can you add links to the sub-chapters in the table of contents in your documentation? I’m often looking into it and it would be really nice to jump directly to the specific chapter, especially 7.1 to 7.9. and 10.1 to 10.11...
  2. M

Custom default value functions with params_ar

Currently, a lot of custom functions (like calculated fields) get the params_ar as an input to get the values of the current form. This is not the case for the Custom default value function. It would be great to have this possibility also there. So instead of a calculated field, I could use a...
  3. M

Calculated Fields not calculated before saving

Hi, my calculated fields are behaving differently than they used to. Normally, during creation/edit of an entry with calculated fields, they were updating after I wrote something in one of the fields that were contributing to the calculated filed. But now, the calculated fields stay empty...
  4. M

Invoice pdf from master/details view

Hi, I‘m trying to make an app which can create invoices, very simmilar to the ERP Demo app. I now struggle to create the pdf invoice which I‘d like to send to the customer. As in the demo, I have a master/details view from where I‘d like to create the invoice pdf which should of...
  5. M

Grid view PDF template error

Dear Eugenio, I am working on my first dadabik app and so far it’s really great for me with very little programming background. But now I am trying to make a pdf-template for the grid view but can’t make it working. As in the manual, I’ve set the $add_pdf_page_for_each_record = 0 and...