Search results

1. T

cannot get to main page to choose new application

specifications: System info PHP Version: 7.4.10 mysql version: 10.3.24-MariaDB-cll-lve Web server: LiteSpeed Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/85.0.4183.121 Safari/537.36 when i login the only options I am provided are to edit the...
  2. T

Getting tons of errors after installation

so to get to the main page where I am given the option to create, I have to reinstall?
  3. T

I went in and changed the default un/pw and this is the error that I receive: https://ibb.co/4718S5J *the other errors disappeared when I entered the line you gave me. I can't figure out how to get to the main page to create an app and I also cannot find the page you displayed in the video...
  4. T

thank you. I will try that now. I am also seeing that the only time i was given a choice to choose a blank app, excel app, etc. was immediately after installation. After that, it disappeared and I cannot get back to it
  5. T

specifications: System info PHP Version: 7.4.10 mysql version: 10.3.24-MariaDB-cll-lve Web server: LiteSpeed Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/85.0.4183.121 Safari/537.36 problem (see screenshot) After FINALLY installing, I am...
  6. T

IonCube loader concern :(

I have encountered this same issue and have been trying to fix it all night long without luck. I am receiving an error regarding a zend_extension missing. I am not sure what my system is, other than I am on windows 10, php 7.2 (I think) and i am doing it via my hosting crocweb. I will have my...