Search results

1. R

Are we going to be able transform Web Dadabik apps into Android apps in the near future?

Please refer to this reply from Ms Abigail Green, Mobile App Developer https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-develop-a-mobile-app-in-PHP It would be a good opportunity for Dadabik to go for this new possibility of integrating or working with Zend studio 10 as we (people with little experience of...
  2. R

How can I force dadabik to update all calculated fields in my DB?

Martin68 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hi Richard, > > i am sorry, i am no professional developer. > > Just 2 thoughts: > > a) Does your function "dadabik_get_ERs_emissions_r > eductions" use database actions? could last too lo > ng.... open db connection...
  3. R

Is there anyone who can help me make this PHP script run faster?

Thank you for your reply. I can now run the script in 2 seconds and sometimes 26 seconds; Maybe the delay was caused by having multiple connections to the table at the same time. I am also not sure if echoing/printing each row increases the execution time.
  4. R

deep64blue Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Are you doing this within Dadabik itself? If so y > ou don't need to crerate a connection yourself - t > he variable $conn already has a connection to the > database so you would be creating another one. I > doubt...
  5. R

Dear LarryK, Thank you very much for your reply. Let me respond to your questions quickly: 1- What's a long time? - I said so because it was taking longer than the max_execution_time in php.ini of 300s. I had to increase it to 600s, I had to increase it to 2- ORDER BY clause: Yes, I see...
  6. R

Hi Martin, Thank you for your reply. Maybe I was not clear enough. My problem was to update all records in one field. I have found a solution already. I created a script which is running well: It calls a function to do the calculations. My remaining problem is only that it takes more than...
  7. R

You are using DaDaBIK version 10.2-Manarola enterprise, installed on 16-07-2020 (installation code: 156855ef91af98bfec), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.2-Manarola released on 15-07-2020 You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK richardm Wrote...
  8. R

You are using DaDaBIK version 10.2-Manarola enterprise, installed on 16-07-2020 (installation code: 156855ef91af98bfec), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.2-Manarola released on 15-07-2020 richardm Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hello, > > I have just...
  9. R

I have a database table with about 7k rows/entries. There is one column, which I have to fill it in with calculated values. I have therefore created a PHP script to do this for each row by calling a function to do the calculation and then UPDATE the entry, but it takes quite long to finish. I am...
  10. R

Hello, I have just added a calculated field into my DB with over 5,000 entries and is working well. The filed is about a calculation of days difference; today less date of entry. 1) How can I force Dadabik to update and save all entries? 2) The field will be changing on a daily basis. How...
  11. R

How can show documents for downloading in detailed view?

Hellow, I have a field in my DB for uploading files. Some files are already in the upload folder. 1001.pdf 1003.pdf 1029.pdf I would like to have a script that would read the list of all pdf-files and store them in an array or another table. # Whenever a visitor is in the detailed view of...