Search results

1. H

Force Password Change User field default not upgraded.

Thanks for posting the query for properly updating the field. It is possible that we moved an application across servers and duplicated or synchronized the underlying data and that may have played a roll in what happened here.
  2. H

Custom PHP script question

Hello, After working with Eugenio last year on implementing a user authentication sharing technique between Dadabik applications and other Dash applications our company develops we came up with a suitable solution to the requirement. We use a custom PHP script we call from application Dadabik...
  3. H

Force Password Change User field default not upgraded.

So, we have an application that was upgraded to v11.11 from a much older version, like 10.8 I think. We used the up2.php script I believe. Now when some users login for either the first time ever or the first time in awhile they get a General Error 1364 (see pasted image). Inspection of the...
  4. H

Erroneous LDAP login error

In config_custom.php in the app include folder we do the following: $enable_ldap_authentication = 1; $set_ldap_authentication_as_default = 1; $ldap_binding_type = 'classic'; $ldap_binding_prefix = ''; $enable_ldap_escape_dn = 1; $enable_ldap_escape_filter = 1; The rest is specific to our AD...
  5. H

Erroneous LDAP login error

We have a user that has an apostrophe in his Active Directory username. This information appears in the "display name" field in our AD database. When logging into DaDaBik web applications he is unable to authenticate via LDAP. He gets the following error message: 13 Error. Multiple LDAP users...
  6. H

Cannot Download Upgrade to v11.9

When I go to the upgrade page and put in my serial number to download v11.9 we get 'An error has occured' message on the screen. SUPPORT Details: You are using DaDaBIK version 11.8-Elba platinum, installed on 03-10-2023 (installation code: 158915f4f29e1eb7f6), the latest version of DaDaBIK is...
  7. H

Error Logging In as LDAP for user with DaDaBik user account

Thanks for the suggestions. I discovered that changing the e-mail field on the user account to an illegal value like 'fake' or deleting the field entirely is not allowed. I am guessing that this is because the e-mail field is part of a key. Our solution in the end was to delete the user account...
  8. H

Error Logging In as LDAP for user with DaDaBik user account

Hello, We have a user that has a DaDaBik account that also wants to login with LDAP. When they do this they get an Integrity constraint violation: 1062. Duplicate entry for Key 'Email_user'. The user interface will not let us delete the e-mail address for the DaDaBik account or leave it blank...
  9. H

Cannot edit/change custom home menu HTML content in new DaDaBik application

This code added to styles_screen_custom.css seems to work for us in Chrome and Edge. As a result we no longer have to have header.php customizations so that makes application maintenance and upgrades much easier. An additional layout hook after the logo would still be appreciated though. :)...
  10. H

DaDaBik Session and Origination Question

Yes, my colleague and I would like to briefly conference with you on a teams call. I am unfamiliar with the Wordpress login feature. I do not think we need a triggered logout but a database flag that can be checked when needed would probably be sufficient so a brief discussion would help get...
  11. H

Add custom layout hook to after the login logo image

Adding this capability would make it easier to include any special user login instructions to the login screen. We have currently worked around this lack by including instructions within a login logo image file and customizing the header.php file to use the modified logo but this is less than...
  12. H

Active Directory LDAP requires a login - DaDaBiK's config doesn't have one!

Thanks for the new LDAP features in v11.4. I look forward to testing them out and using them. So, in the interim we were able to come up with a solution to the problem similar to what Transistor posted Dec. 5 2019. Here is a rough outline of what we did that will hopefully save someone else...
  13. H

Yes, that would allow us to create code to immediately exit app X if not correctly authenticated (and even redirect to the DaDaBIK application for proper login). We would need to pass the token from DaDaBik to the app in the custom menu link or I suppose we could use a global lookup table to...
  14. H

Is there a way in Dadabik to obtain a token or ID once a user is logged into a DaDaBik web application that could be passed via a custom menu link to other web pages? We would like to force users to go to various sites/pages hosted on our network only via a certain DaDaBik web application menu...
  15. H

So we are trying this code snippet in the styles_screen_custom.css file but it is not aligning correctly between the logo and the menu. Any suggestions on the best way to do this are appreciated... .table_interface_container_tr_logo_login:after { content: 'MESSAGE TEXT'; } Thanks...
  16. H

So, I think we found the problem and should not need to open an e-mail ticket for further troubleshooting. . We had made some customizations in the header.php file in the app include folder to add a different logo image at the login prompt. When we upgraded from 11.1 to 11.6 we ported our...
  17. H

So, after upgrading our scripts to support the Elba 11.7 platinum release, we installed a new test application and went through the motions to see if this problem making static menu customizations was still present. I have assigned a user account to the associated application database and have...
  18. H

Support for DaDaBik menu items that call WSGI/Dash Applications

So, as abraun indicated, we also use DaDaBik for the simplicity of creating a user interface for interacting with database content. However, there are instances when a more complex custom report is needed than is easy to generate in DaDaBik or with PHP code. In these cases, staff at our company...
  19. H

The site is not letting me upload the video I make. When I try to upload the mp4 file it is too big. When I 7zip the file to make it is smaller the site blocks the upload. I tried renaming the mp4 extension to jpg but then the upload fails with an error. Not sure what to try next.
  20. H

Eugenio, I found the save button on the source menu as you indicated. That is really not intuitively located! I was not using that before. However, using that button in concert with the Save changes button on the custom pages page still did not result in the edits being preserved. Of note is...