Search results

1. V

URL search syntax

Hello, Well this is quite unfortunate and really we should have a solution to this. Views are not a replacement for this because as far as I understand each view is a specific filter. I wanted to use this for custom links. I want to modify the grid template for a table and add a link on each...
  2. V

Master/items view for non primary key on master table.

Hello, In my case this is not possible because of the many to 1 relationship between buyer_invoice and shipment. Also I would really like this feature to be implemented especially because it does not look like its difficult. You already have the web interface for it. Now its simply a matter of...
  3. V

Missed dadabik version in previous post: DaDaBIK is 10.0-Manarola released on 12-12-2019
  4. V

URL search syntax

Hello, Did this used to work before? Because I can see some older posts which explain how to use the where_clause in the URL. However its not working for me either. Thanks.
  5. V

Hello, I would like to know if we can use the master/items view for a non-primary key field of the master table? This is useful because I have ID fields in master table for other tables and I would like to see the details of the matching row of the other table when viewing the master table...