Search results

1. C

Wordpress login

Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 10.0-Manarola enterprise, installed on 01-20-2020 (installation code: 152025e25cf951ae93), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.1-Manarola released on 03-09-2020 You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are...
  2. C

Jquery in custom startup

eugenio Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am not sure why it not working, I don't see any > reason from your code, but I'll suggest you a coup Ok, probably I've figured out: the code of dadabik_startup is put right after <head> tag, so I think it's executed...
  3. C

Jquery in custom startup

Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 10.0-Manarola enterprise, installed on 01-20-2020 (installation code: 152025e25cf951ae93), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.0-Manarola released on 12-12-2019 You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK In case you want to upgrade...
  4. C

Jquery in custom startup

Hi all, I'm trying to use JS events functions to hide/show some fields, depending on the values of select_single and text fields. Everything works during the creation of a new record, but now I need to hide/show the fields when entering the edit form of an existing record. I tried to put this...
  5. C

Errore Forms Configurator Dadabik 10

> domanda: la tabella ha una primary key e da pages > vede che questa è impostata come "unique field"? Sì, c'è una primary key. Ho provato anche a creare altre tabelle o ad utilizzare quelle create direttamente con phpmyadmin, ma il problema c'è sempre > Quando entra nel form configurator...
  6. C

Errore Forms Configurator Dadabik 10

Buongiorno, ho provato a creare una tabella ex novo usando il modulo "Data". Quando accedo al Forms configurator appare l'errore "unexpected error function get_where_value_form_preview code 2" in una finestra di popup. L'anteprima non funziona e non sembra creare il modulo. Se servono...