Search results

1. T

Active Directory LDAP requires a login - DaDaBiK's config doesn't have one!

I'm trying to use LDAP to authenticate against the company Active Directory. A username and password is required to make an LDAP request but DaDaBiK doesn't provide any settings in config.php to facilitate this. This test script from GitHub works OK (once the variables are set). //domain...
  2. T

Page based on view shows text "Draft content"

I have created a view. I can see this in the MySQL database and it returns the records. I have created a page based on the view. The page is installed, enabled and the 'id' has been selected as the unique field. The page appears in the menu but when selected just shows "Draft content" in the...
  3. T

Is it possible to return the lookup field 'id' rather than the 'name'?

I have a lookup table in my application similar to this: id | name ---+----------------- 0 | No progress 1 | In progress 2 | Complete The form then uses a select_single_radio to display ( ) No progress ( ) In progress ( ) Complete and the value 0, 1 or 2 is saved in the...
  4. T

DaDaBiK YYYY-MM-DD format HOW-TO

For anyone who wants to use yyyy-mm-dd date formats you need the following: In program_files/include/general_functions.php you need to add a couple of lines to both functions below: In function format_date($date) add case "yyyy_mm_dd": // Modification! $date =...
  5. T

HTML PDF template markup to create a repeating page header?

The problem I need to generate a repeating page header (a table with the document name, etc.) on each page. If I was to generate this in PHP I would use a $pdf->function of some type. The question Is there any HTML markup that I can include in my DaDaBiK HTML template that TCPDF will...