Search results

1. Z

User Registration form and multiinstall package

Hi, how would one go about adding a user sign up form? Basically so each user has their own login, which will tie into what my other post mentions: https://dadabik.com/forum/read.php?3,21528,21531#msg-21531 Thanks
  2. Z

user access

UPDATED 2: Hello, I've answered my own question. I needed to upgrade to ENTERPRISE EDITION which I have now done. To get this working i did the following: Using a test Notes app - to create unique notes per login for each user - i did the following: 1) Added 'ID_user' field to the MySql...
  3. Z

user access

UPDATED: Hello, I've answered my own question. I needed to upgrade to ENTERPRISE EDITION which I have now done. To get this working i did the following: Using a test Notes app - to create unique notes per login for each user - i did the following: 1) Added 'ID_user' field to the MySql...
  4. Z

user access

Hello, I've answered my own question. I needed to upgrade to ENTERPRISE EDITION which I have now done. To get this working i did the following: Using a test Notes app - to create unique notes per login for each user - i did the following: 1) Added 'ID_user' field to the MySql table Notes. 2)...
  5. Z

user access

Hi, is it possible to have multi-users from a Dadabik app? So each user has their own access and see only their posts. If you get my meaning? Thanks, Mak