Search results

1. M

Menu item won't remove after renaming view in mysql

Good point...I'll look into that ! Thanks.
  2. M

Case Sensitive searching

I had this same issue on some fields that were set to collate UTF8_BIN. I altered them to UTF8_GENERAL_CI for case-insensitve. ALTER TABLE 'tablename' MODIFY COLUMN columname VARCHAR(255) SET UTF8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci Searches now work and are not case sensitive. My tables are static so...
  3. M

I fixed it by deleting the old VIEW in the dadabik_table_list table in mysql database. Errors and menu item and page all gone ! Probably not the safest way but I had a backup of the server VM in case something went wrong.
  4. M

9.2.1-Monterosso enterprise / php 7.0.32 / mysql 5.7.24 Menu item doesn't remove after renaming my VIEW in phpmyadmin. I can see old view name in DB Synchro, Permissions and Forms Configurator. I deleted the VIEW in phpymyadmin, uninstalled the VIEW in dadabik and still see it. Last attempt...
  5. M

Render HTML code within table cell

9.21 Monterosso Enterprise Is it possible to render HTML strings that is part of the data in my tables content. For example if my tables includes text with <strong><Text here bla bla ></strong> is there a function I can add that would render those to bold and the proper <> chars in the grid...
  6. M

Cut cell at certain character limit in results view

Yes. I thought since I was giving a READ only View that not having a UNIQUE ID would be ok....guess this proves you need one ! Thanks again. BTW: DADABIK has been a huge time saver for my project ! Good job on this !
  7. M

That's it ! It works. I had to recreate my VIEW and add this additional field from one of the tables so that I could use it as the UNIQUE FIELD. Thank you !
  8. M

Forgot the error message: multiple lines of ...~20 Notice: Undefined variable: where_field in /var/www/html/views/results_grid.php on line 609
  9. M

9.2.1-Monterosso enterprise
  10. M

Hi. I am using dadabik 9.2.1 / php ver 7.0.32-0, mysql 5.7.24 I have added the dadabik_truncate function posted by drashrafsaby to my custom_function.php and am able to limit amount of text on my rows when configuring the field I want to limit using Forms Configuration|Custom formatting...