Search results

1. H

Styling Admin Section

DaDaBIK is 10.6-Manarola System info PHP Version: 7.3.27 mysql version: 5.5.5-10.3.27-MariaDB Web server: Apache/2.4.37 (Red Hat Enterprise Linux) OpenSSL/1.1.1g Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/89.0.4389.82 Safari/537.36 Hi...
  2. H

fail2ban

You are using DaDaBIK version 10.6-Manarola enterprise, installed on 03-07-2021, the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.6-Manarola released on 01-26-2021 System info PHP Version: 7.3.27 mysql version: 5.5.5-10.3.27-MariaDB Web server: Apache/2.4.37 (Red Hat Enterprise Linux) OpenSSL/1.1.1g...
  3. H

ioncube install error

PHP Version 7.2.24 Redhat 8 mysql Ver 15.1 Distrib 10.3.27-MariaDB, for Linux (x86_64) using readline 5.1 dadabik_10.6-Manarola_enterprise Hi, im installing Dadabik 10.6 from scratch on my new server, I have installed all requirements: Current PHP version: 7.2.24 OK mbsgtring extension...
  4. H

Stats Page Unauthenticated User

Dadabik 10.6 Red hat Linux 8 mysql Ver 15.1 Distrib 10.3.27-MariaDB, for Linux (x86_64) using readline 5.1 Apache Hi, I just installed the new Dadabik 10.6 and am going through the config file, I came upon this and was wondering is I can with this feature create a stats page with graphs and...
  5. H

Copy All Permissions from one Group to Another Group

I have 1 group for example with a certain set of permissions which has been set on a lot of different tables over time and had a request now to have a duplicate set of permissions for another user with one small change. I need a way to copy all the different permissions over to the new group in...
  6. H

Date Format in List

You are using DaDaBIK version 9.4-Monterosso enterprise, installed on 09-25-2019 (installation code: 0), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.3-Manarola released on 08-26-2020 You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and security holes, see the...
  7. H

"Yes but disabled" Permissions for all fields link

HI, I need to add a function to my dadabik. I would like to add a "Yes but disabled" Permissions for all fields link to the permissions manager page, I "Inspected" the page and saw its just a javascript function that sets the value of all the fields to 1 for yes to all, so in theory I should be...
  8. H

id_user not updating username

u are using DaDaBIK version 9.4-Monterosso enterprise, installed on 09-25-2019 (installation code: 0), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.2-Manarola released on 07-15-2020 You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and security holes, see the...
  9. H

Conditional Logic

You are using DaDaBIK version 9.4-Monterosso enterprise, installed on 09-25-2019 (installation code: 0), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.2-Manarola released on 07-15-2020 PHP Version: 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.6 mysql version: 5.7.30-0ubuntu0.18.04.1 Web server: Apache/2.4.29 (Ubuntu)...
  10. H

Graph Values Prefix

Hi, I am creating graphs on data from tables to show the sum values of the sales per day/week/month, If I hover over the column it shows the amount as :12345, is there a way to add a currency prefix to this values and the values on the left Axis? Also it would be even better to have the values...
  11. H

Datagrid Classic Grid Template

Where can I get the code for the classic results template, I want to just make a few small changes for my custom datagrid template. You are using DaDaBIK version 9.4-Monterosso enterprise, installed on 09-25-2019 (installation code: 0), the latest version of DaDaBIK is PHP Version...
  12. H

Select_Single Blank Data

Hi, I have an callcentre where the agents comes and goes a lot, so I added an table in my database with all their names in and pulled it into dadabik also for the managers to update the names as needed, my agents submits their data via an web form, my webform of the agents is a plain php page I...
  13. H

PDF Template Not showing Values on Column 2

Hi, I created an pdf template. The first row works but when I put 2 columns it just takes the "First Name" and not the next cell value: <table> <tr> <tr><td>Agent: dadabik_field agent dadabik_field</td></tr> <tr><td>First Name:</td><td>dadabik_field firstname dadabik_field</td></tr> </tr>...
  14. H

Copy Table Permissions to View with Identical colums

I created a couple of views based on queries like sale processed and sale not processed, clients needing an invoice etc. Is there any way already to copy the permissions from the main table over to the views. I copied the fields settings over but the permissions I still need to set by hand on...
  15. H

API

Hallo, We have another company that needs to automatically send us data to our Dadabik system, they are asking about an API for Dadabik, I cant find any documentation on the API, there is an API.php in the Dadabik folder but I have no idea to use it? You are using DaDaBIK version...
  16. H

Generate Reference number

Hallo, I need to generate an reference number based on the date + a number attached eg: 20180124-003, how can I accomplish this? You are using DaDaBIK version 9.2.1-Monterosso enterprise, installed on 01-10-2019 (installation code: ), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 9.2.1-Monterosso released...
  17. H

Create View And Copy Settings

HI, I created a database with 68 fields and then 10 Views based on the main table with different columns each. I am busy manually copying over all permissions and form field names. Is there an easier way to do this? The fields are different in the different views, I tried copying from the main...
  18. H

Validate Number of Digits Entered

Hi, Is there a way to validate the number of digits entered into an text box? I have a client database where the agents keeps getting the ID Numbers of the clients too short, it has to be 13 dgits. You are using DaDaBIK version 9.2.1-Monterosso enterprise, installed on 01-10-2019...
  19. H

Date Format

Hi, I need to know how to change the date format of Dadabik. Currently its on dd-mm-yyyy, I need it to display yyyy-mm-dd. My Database and pc I use is both on yyyy-mm-dd.
  20. H

Add field to View

HI, I created a view via a sql query, I added a new field to the main table, how do I add it to the view also? You are using DaDaBIK version 9.2-Monterosso enterprise, installed on 11-15-2018 (installation code: 140855bc739c14ccd4), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 9.2-Monterosso released on...