Search results

1. R

Hook after update non mi funziona

Ciao Eugenio e grazie per la risposta. Il primo hook (before insert) l'ho creato perché così il campo da aggiornare (che è un lookup e non prende il valore del primarykey della master view) viene popolato automaticamente. Senza l'hook vedevo il valore nel menu drop-down ma l'utente doveva...
  2. R

Hook after update non mi funziona

Ciao, sto provando per la prima volta ad utilizzare la funzione hook. Ho creato due tabelle: Tabella1 Campi: ID (PK), Probabilità (un valore numerico) Tabella2 Campi: ID (PK), Riferimento_Step1(Campo lookup che prende in automatico l'ID del record correlato della Tabella1), Descrizione (campo...
  3. R

Calculated field that change value of other field

Thanks Eugenio. I think I'll leave the option 1 (:P) Ale
  4. R

Calculated field that change value of other field

Hi, I have a form with the following fields: Field "Co-owner", a select_single with values Yes and No Field "Name", a text field Field "Address", a text field Field "Calculated Co-owner", a text field with calculated function. I want that if the user set Co-owner to "No", fields Name and...
  5. R

show/hide a field

Actually I don't use anymore the style "max-height:0px;" and in my form there's no white space (I use safari & chrome on Mac High Sierra). In my form I want that some field are always hide till a specified value is inserted in another field... So for my needs, everything works now. For you, I...
  6. R

show/hide a field

I rewrite my custom css code in order to remove the field that I don't want to be displayed. Now in my custom code I use the following code: span[id="your_id_field"] {display:none;} label[for="your_id_field"] {display:none;} Best
  7. R

$conn and custom pages

I reply only for share my error, so that the other users may solve similar problems. As you suggest, Eugenio, it was an error in the PHP code (but the PHP log and MYSQL log doesn't give any error feedback). The error was that the code was in a function. The following code now works ... <?php...
  8. R

Relazione Molti a molti (Many to Many) e Dadabik

Grazie, sono riuscito ad implementare correttamente la master/details view... Probabilmente, per la mia esigenza, la strana migliore resta quella del multiple select e della creazione di un campo ad hoc che chieda se serva inserire un valore nuovo e in caso di risposta affermativa apra un mini...
  9. R

$conn and custom pages

I've enabled the debug mode, but there is no output. When I call the php page with the code, nothing happens: no error and no new records.. If you prefer, I can use the support direct mail the solve my problem. Thanks
  10. R

Ciao, resto nell'esempio negozio/prodotti perchè è più semplice da spiegare per me.. In questa fase sto studiando l'applicazione per capire meglio come usarla per un progetto che ho in mente da tempo. Io vorrei che l'utente, mentre compila il form del negozio (form abbastanza complesso)...
  11. R

Ciao, scusate la domanda banale, ma ho cercato sul forum e on-line e non riesco a venire a capo di queste relazioni many to many. Ho creato le seguenti tabelle: Tabella Prodotto Id_Prodotto (valore autoincrementale) Nome_prodotto (campo testo) Tabella Negozio Id_Negozio (valore...
  12. R

$conn and custom pages

Thanks Eugenio, now the code is: <?php if(!defined('custom_page_from_inclusion')) { die(); } function dadabik_newinsert() { global $conn; $interessati = 'Clienti1'; $descrizione = 'Clienti area nord'; $sql = "INSERT INTO Interessati (Interessati, Descrizione) VALUES (:interessati...
  13. R

$conn and custom pages

Thanks for the hint. I'm still trying 'cause I cannot execute the query. In the example code I define the variables $interessati and $descrizione in the php code itself... But it still not working. Any help? <?php if(!defined('custom_page_from_inclusion')) { die(); } function...
  14. R

$conn and custom pages

Hi Simple version: is possible to use the $conn variable in a custom php page? How to use it? A code like the one below could work? <?php if(!defined('custom_page_from_inclusion')) { die(); } global $conn; $sql = "INSERT INTO Interessati (Interessati) VALUES ('Clienti')"...
  15. R

show/hide a field

I used this code to reduce the "white space" when field is hidden in the custom css: span[id="your_id_field"] {display:block; visibility:hidden; max-height:0px;} label[for="your_id_field"] {visibility:hidden;}
  16. R

show/hide a field

Thank you for you reply. I'll try to do the same :D
  17. R

show/hide a field

How can you set a specific field to hidden in the css file if you don't know the label associated to the field itself? In your example, how can set the field "B" in hidden mode? Thanks in advance FRW Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have done this with a...
  18. R

show/hide a field

Thanks to both. I've used the same code of FRW, but I tried to compact the field when not visible. Here the results (I'm not a coder, so it's just a try that work): function dadabik_test(field) { if (field.value === "A"){ $('label[for="B"]').css('visibility', 'visible')...