Search results

1. R

Modified Groups Table not Showing

Right, got that. Thanks Eugenio. Sounds like its time to modify the tables in the later database. At some point hopefully my client can also be encouraged to upgrade to the latest version! Keep up the good work. Cheers Ron.
  2. R

Hey, just seen your message Eugenio, thanks for the reply. Exactly - doesn't show in any menu. The reason for the change is that I wanted to add an extra field and call Groups something else. The issue though, as mentioned, is that the table appears no problem in the older version of Dadabik...
  3. R

When I modify the name of the Groups table in config.php as follows: $groups_table_name = 'Owner'; There is no problem with DaDaBIK version 8.3-Lerici enterprise (PHP Version: 7.0.33-0ubuntu0.16.04.6, mysql version: 5.7.31-0ubuntu0.18.04.1,Web server: Apache/2.4.29 (Ubuntu)) However with a...
  4. R

CSS in Custom Pages

Hi Eugenio Apologies. Only just seen your reply, which wasn't expected but very welcome! For the time being I've put Wordpress to one side. Really just trying it out as a potential method to integrate a dadabik database front-end with some other non php pages (actually Python Flask and...
  5. R

CSS in Custom Pages

So the simple answer having thought this through. It that the CSS gets stripped so as to integrate the page into the site's template theme. To create a static html page with its own CSS would require implementing an index.html (or similar) page in its own directory then pointing to that...
  6. R

CSS in Custom Pages

You are using DaDaBIK version 8.3-Lerici enterprise, installed on 06-10-2018 (installation code: 0), the latest version of DaDaBIK is released on -- You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and security holes, see the official change log for...