Search results

1. A

Nullable Integer Defaults to Zero

DaDaBIK version 10.0-Manarola enterprise PHP Version: 7.3.24 mysql version: 5.5.55 Web server: Apache Hello Is it possible to make some nullable fields (integers, floats and dates) not to default to zero but a null (empty) value instead? Thank you Andres
  2. A

Run javascript on login

You are using DaDaBIK version 10.0-Manarola enterprise, installed on 04-07-2020 (installation code: 154005e8cf198ef564), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.3-Manarola released on 08-26-2020 How can I make Dadabik run a custom javascript after a successful login? Thank you Andres
  3. A

Error Generating a Report

Using DaDaBIK version 10.0-Manarola enterprise PHP Version: 7.2.31 mysql version: 5.1.73 Web server: Apache I get the following error when trying to run a report similar to the one in the sample Sales/CRM application... Your SQL query (for debugging purpose): select `Tasks`.`Project` AS...
  4. A

Look-up Calculation

I have a very simple application with to tables. One is Projects with an id, name and an hours field. The second is Tasks with a related Project field, a description and the amount of hours spent to complete. I need to show the total amount of hours per project. Some way to sum all hours spent...
  5. A

Lost Access to Edit in one Table

Working in version 10 Beta. I was creating a view, and deleted it to create a new revised one. Then it started to show errors when navigating within the admin pages. I upgraded to version 10.0 and then there was an error in the actual application referring to an invalid record. So I went to...
  6. A

Unable to access after MySQL upgrade

Hi Using Dadabik 10.0 Manarola. I just upgraded the mySQL version from 5.1 to 5.5 using these instructions: https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/213367429-How-to-upgrade-MySQL-from-5-1-to-5-5-on-Plesk-for-Linux- Maybe it is not related, but during the process I remember the console...
  7. A

Custom Buttonin Version 8

Is it possible to have Custom Buttons in Version 8 Enterprise? Thank you Andres
  8. A

Hashed Password Field

My database has a Users table separated from Dadabik's and I need to store encrypted or hashed passwords (Not plaintext). I want to modify the "New Record" form in order to add something similar to what Dadabik has for new Users. An extra input field and a button that generates the hashed...
  9. A

Edit fields in Results classic grid list

Hello Is it possible to configure the results list to allow some simple field editions such as drop-downs or check-boxes? Thanks Andres
  10. A

Show Related Record Information

Hi Eugenio I have an employee database and an events database. An event is performed by a single employee, and therefore there is one field in the events database that is the employee unique key. There is a relationship defined, and with this relationship I am able to see the list of events...
  11. A

External Authentication

Hi Eugenio I am developing a mobile app that interacts with the tables, creating and reading records from tables. Now I cam to a point that record ownership is needed to filter what users can see and modify from the database. So I need to authenticate the mobile users first. How do you...
  12. A

Remove Search Fields

How can I remove some fields from the search list? I just need a couple of them not all. Thank you