Search results

1. N

Overlaying Data

Would use something like this for the view: SELECT t2.id, t2.t1_id, IFNULL (t2.color,t1.color) AS color, IFNULL (t2.ready,t1.ready) AS ready FROM table2 AS t2, table1 AS t1 WHERE t2.t1_id = t1.id In phpmyadmin if you insert the query and scroll down to "Query...
  2. N

Counting products in stock

I had the problem that i needed the amount of my products in stock. Solved this whith a simple formatting function. num ist the product number, amount the amount in the package (there can be multiple packages in stock containing this product) /** displays num whith total amount...
  3. N

User-friendly searchable is not shown

A really plain fix would be to edit around line 1394 in include/business_logic.php change: $filter_row .= '<div class="select_element select_element_filters"><select name="'.$field_element['name_field'].'"><option value=""></option> To: $filter_row .= '<div class="select_element...
  4. N

Copy/Move a table entry into another table.

Finally solved this by adding several hooks to the core. First hook i added is in index.php around line 1387 After : case "search": if ($enable_browse === '1'){ I added : // Top search hook for manipulating search vars and so on if...
  5. N

Search via get Parameters

I guess you where right , i forgot that i changed a line in index.php around line 1405 i changed: $where_clause = build_where_clause($_POST, $fields_labels_ar, $table_name, $search_from_filter); To: $where_clause = build_where_clause($_REQUEST, $fields_labels_ar, $table_name...