Search results

1. R

Custom look up field

Can we have a custom look up field added to the Filters , in the form based on a view? I want to have a custom filter field (this is not part of view), Log Timeframe - with options 24 hours, 1 week, 2 weeks, 30 days And have this get calculated on a CreatedDate column. If this is not...
  2. R

Page Vertical Scroll

When the data in the page is too long ex: phpinfo() The entire UI is getting readjusted to a smaller font size. Instead can we give a vertical scroll to the page ? by using as below or thru some means possible: body { overflow-y: initial; /* avoid the double scroll */ } Where to look for...
  3. R

File reference paths in include

Is there a specific way to refer the include files in custom php pages? (physical path Vs relative path?) 1) JS File reference Both php and js files are present in .\include\custom_php_files. It worked only after adding .\include\custom_php_files\xxxxx.js and not just xxxxx.js while refering...
  4. R

Permissions to LDAP User

LDAP User is getting all links and data, exception is data is not displayed for those based on Views. When I logged in as root, I am not able to see LDAP User to explicitly give permissions on this View or remove any other. Please suggest.