Search results

1. R

Custom look up field

Hello This one is related to my first question. I want to put Datepicker and give this as input to the calculation between this datetime and less than 24 hours...., instead of current datetime. Please suggest how to achieve this.
  2. R

Custom look up field

-- moved topic --
  3. R

Custom look up field

hmm...OK What about displaying some label (text) in the form ? Ex: i want to give some instruction in a search
  4. R

Custom look up field

Can we have a custom look up field added to the Filters , in the form based on a view? I want to have a custom filter field (this is not part of view), Log Timeframe - with options 24 hours, 1 week, 2 weeks, 30 days And have this get calculated on a CreatedDate column. If this is not...
  5. R

Page Vertical Scroll

OK. Will come back to this if I face similar issue again. Thank You.
  6. R

Permissions to LDAP User

Got it. I missed the parameter. Hopefully last question! Links(Menus) in Left side menu - For Custom PHP pages and Reports (after saving the generated report and making it available for others). Such links(menus) are not appearing in Permissions tab when logged in as "root". These links are...
  7. R

Page Vertical Scroll

-- moved topic --
  8. R

Permissions to LDAP User

-- moved topic --
  9. R

File reference paths in include

-- moved topic --
  10. R

Permissions to LDAP User

Thanks in advance for your patience. When I login as root, I am able to see admin & default groups in dropdown in Permissions tab. Any LDAP user will fall into which group? I could see the ldap user in the mysql db table - dadabik_users. Where in the UI, I can see him to give/remove any...
  11. R

Thanks in advance for your patience. I will try to explain again the issue I am facing. c:\........\htdocs\MainProj\class c:\........\htdocs\MainProj\fonts In Proj1, I have used as below and here everything working fine. c:\........\htdocs\Proj1\xxx.php...
  12. R

Page Vertical Scroll

dadabik_8.1-Lerici_enterprise It is happening with Chrome , Firefox , IE11, OS - Windows 7 Enterprise I could not find where to attach the screenshot!! Left menu and the entire text in the content panel is getting reduced. Code in php page: <?php phpinfo(); echo "<pre>" ...
  13. R

Page Vertical Scroll

When the data in the page is too long ex: phpinfo() The entire UI is getting readjusted to a smaller font size. Instead can we give a vertical scroll to the page ? by using as below or thru some means possible: body { overflow-y: initial; /* avoid the double scroll */ } Where to look for...
  14. R

Is there a specific way to refer the include files in custom php pages? (physical path Vs relative path?) 1) JS File reference Both php and js files are present in .\include\custom_php_files. It worked only after adding .\include\custom_php_files\xxxxx.js and not just xxxxx.js while refering...
  15. R

Permissions to LDAP User

LDAP User is getting all links and data, exception is data is not displayed for those based on Views. When I logged in as root, I am not able to see LDAP User to explicitly give permissions on this View or remove any other. Please suggest.