Search results

1. M

Generation of graphic diagram

Hi Eugenio, when a graphic diagram is created, the special characters inside of it aren't rendered properly, e.g. the < and > characters: How to solve this problem? Best wishes Andreas -------------------------------------------- You are using DaDaBIK version 10.6-Manarola enterprise...
  2. M

Initial table view after Login

Hi Eugenio, I have problems with setting the initial table, that shall be shown directly after the login. I assumed that this depends on the seetings for "Menu order" for the appropriate table inside of the backend menu "Pages". But the order is ignored: The table "daten_gesamt" has the...
  3. M

Dadabik 9 --> ioncube

Hi Eugenio, unfortunately I can't give you my installation info because it is not possible to install Dadabik 9 at my Hosting Provider, due to Ioncube which isn't installed there. Why did you make this a prelimitation for Dadabik and not optional? Any of the providers we use for clients offers...
  4. M

CSV Export with additional quotes

Hi Eugenio, I use the csv-excel-export-function but had to disable the setting of quotes unfortunately. Therefore phone numbers are now interpreted without the starting „0“ in Ecel, e.g. 012345678 becomes 12345678. I now try to add additional quotes to the phone no field by defining a custom...
  5. M

Creating a table with sums of values inside of a date range

Hi Eugenio, I have the following situation and don't know how to realize it with Dadabik: There is a table that contains the following fields - action (14 different types of work-actions are available to choose from) - date of action (date on which the chosen action was executed) - duration...
  6. M

Cascade parent field

Hi Eugenio, there seem to be a bug when defining cascade parent fields. In the frontend form the mechanism isn't working anymore in the current version. Obviously the variable "$ajax_dropdown_minimum_input_length" is missing, which causes the malfunction. Any suggestions? Best wishes Andreas...
  7. M

Error hint in form

Hi Eugenio, when I leave a required field empty inside of a form, there is a common error message shown on top of the form. But neither do the appropriate fields get a particular class, nor is there an error label shown next to them. This makes it pretty hard for people to determine what went...
  8. M

assign classes to table cells

Hi Eugenio, is there relatively simple way to give every single td a different class? At the moment there isn't any distinction between them at all, therefore it's pretty difficult to adjust style properties to particular ones, e.g.. Thanks in advance Andreas You are using DaDaBIK version...
  9. M

Determine table that is shown after login

Hi Eugenio, how do I define the table that is shown by default after a user has logged in? I can't find the apropriate value and the first table in the menu order is not automatically shown first. Best wishes Andreas You are using DaDaBIK version 8.1-Lerici enterprise, installed on 11-12-2017...
  10. M

select_multiple_menu values in csv-export

Hi Eugenio, I have a table "events". Inside of this table there is one field "participants". In my form this field allows me to assign multiple participants that come from a different table "participants". In the database this results in multiple entries divided by the "~"-character. In the...
  11. M

Display values from another table without VIEW

Hi Eugenio, I have the following scenario: TABLE "participants" with a lot of fields. One field is "employee" and it links to another table "employees" ("employee" contains the ID of the entry inside of "employees"). Another field in the table "participants" is address. My goal now is to get...
  12. M

Show field only when another field has a certain value

Hi Eugenio, I would linke to display text-fields in the insert- end edit-form only, if a corresponding checkbox is checked. I don't find a way to realize this. Could you give me a tip? Thanks in advance Andreas You are using DaDaBIK version 8.2-Lerici enterprise, installed on 01-14-2018...
  13. M

own xls export function

Hi Eugenio, I already realized a xls-Export by creating an independent PHP-file in which everything is read from the database manually and afterwards put in a xls-file that is downloaded automatically. I would like to establish this function as a substitute for the csv-Export. My particular...
  14. M

User-friendly searchable is not selectable in forms configurator

Hi Eugenio, I have a strange problem with my forms configurator. If I open the forms configurator none of the radio buttons is selected. If I activate the "Yes"-radiobutton, it is shown selected. But after saving the configuration the selected state is not stored and again none of the radio...
  15. M

Custom csv formatting

Hello, the standard csv-Export-option inside of Dadabik creates a csv-File in which all entries are surrounded with quotes. Is it possible to change this format? For our export file we need to prevent quotes. Is it also possible to create a custom export-file, e.g. in Excel-format? We have...
  16. M

User-friendly searchable is not shown

Hi, I activated the "User-friendly searchable" checkbox in a multiple select form field but in the frontend the additional function is not shown. The source code shows that the <select>-Element gets the "searchable_select"-class. But there isn't any hint in the source to the "chosen"-js-Plugin...
  17. M

Relation between tables with multiple values

I have 3 tables: CATEGORIES - category_id [INT] - category_name [VARCHAR] COURSES - course_id [INT] - course_category [INT] - duration [FLOAT] - participants [VARCHAR] PARTICIPANTS - participant_id [INT] - participant_name [VARCHAR] -...
  18. M

Hard-coded list of values with option/value-pairs

Hi, I would like to create form elements of the field type select_single_radio where the hard-coded list of options contains option/value-pairs and not just the option name itself. Is this somehow possible? The problem is that the option name shall not be the value name but different. Thank you...
  19. M

Populate dropdown in dependency of another dropdown value

Hi, I have two dropdown menus. The first one shows a variety of entries. The second one is for refining the value of the first one, so the possible values depend on the value of the first one. Is it possible to build such dependencies between fields? Thanks in advance Andreas My system: You...
  20. M

Set Master Project for all views

Hi, I am building a database application application for a client with Dadabik. The client has different projects that shall be managed by the database app. Each project has members with several parameters (name, address, functions, ...). QUESTION Is it possible to establish a pulldown menu...