Search results

1. M

Initial table view after Login

The result is a kind of weird because now the desired Page is shown after Login but the active menu entry shows the alphabetical first entry. Maybe I have to rename the page that I would like to show after Login. Not satisfying but it seems to be the cleanest way.
  2. M

Good hint, thank you!
  3. M

Generation of graphic diagram

Hi Eugenio, when a graphic diagram is created, the special characters inside of it aren't rendered properly, e.g. the < and > characters: How to solve this problem? Best wishes Andreas -------------------------------------------- You are using DaDaBIK version 10.6-Manarola enterprise...
  4. M

Hi Eugenio, thanks for your answer, this is indeed not very handy :( If I define a custom page, like suggested, and link it to the page I want to display after login, I have a double entry in my menu. Disabling the page that is linked causes an (expected) error. How is it possible to hide the...
  5. M

Hi Eugenio, I have problems with setting the initial table, that shall be shown directly after the login. I assumed that this depends on the seetings for "Menu order" for the appropriate table inside of the backend menu "Pages". But the order is ignored: The table "daten_gesamt" has the...
  6. M

Dadabik 9 --> ioncube

Great, thanks :]
  7. M

Dadabik 9 --> ioncube

Hi Eugenio, thanks for your reply. So, does that mean, that I cannot use PHP7.2 at the moment without causing the errors? It's not possible to work this way because you have to scroll a lot after the several error messages to see the actual entries in long lists. Which PHP version will work the...
  8. M

Dadabik 9 --> ioncube

Hi Eugenio, I now managed to configure ioncube properly on our hosting account (see configuration below). It is possible to use it but on every page and inside of every form the following error message is shown: Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable...
  9. M

Dadabik 9 --> ioncube

Good news, our provider supports ioncube :] We will give version 9 a try now! Best wishes Andreas
  10. M

Dadabik 9 --> ioncube

Hi Eugenio, thanks for your quick reply. I just sent an E-Mail to our provider according to ioncube, that isn't available right now on our webspace. Under no circumstances we will change our provider since we are very satisfied with their support over many years. All our customers with...
  11. M

Dadabik 9 --> ioncube

Hi Eugenio, unfortunately I can't give you my installation info because it is not possible to install Dadabik 9 at my Hosting Provider, due to Ioncube which isn't installed there. Why did you make this a prelimitation for Dadabik and not optional? Any of the providers we use for clients offers...
  12. M

CSV Export with additional quotes

Hi Eugenio, thanks for your reply :] I created an own csv-export-function by copying the original function build_csv($res_records, $fields_labels_ar) and changing the lines with the divider: before: $csv .= "\""; my function: $csv .= ""; The reason was that I got problems with text entries...
  13. M

CSV Export with additional quotes

Hi Eugenio, I use the csv-excel-export-function but had to disable the setting of quotes unfortunately. Therefore phone numbers are now interpreted without the starting „0“ in Ecel, e.g. 012345678 becomes 12345678. I now try to add additional quotes to the phone no field by defining a custom...
  14. M

Custom csv formatting

Hi Eugenio, I just realized that I haven't closed this topic yet, sorry for the late reply. Everything's fine now, I have overlooked a change I made. Best wishes Andreas
  15. M

Creating a table with sums of values inside of a date range

Hi Eugenio, thank you for your quick reply :] I will give this a try. Having a look onto the application is a great offer, thank you. I will maybe come back to this, but will first try out the suggested way. Best wishes Andreas
  16. M

Hello Eugenio, thanks for your reply. Adding the id of the action as the unique field didn't change the behaviour unfortunately. Yes, the searches are done with > and <. I do not understand how it could be possible to "change" the view-"table" inside of a search. When I take a look onto the view...
  17. M

Hi Eugenio, thanks for your answer, which didn't really help me unfortunately. The sum and group by commands were already used in the view I created: CREATE VIEW 'view_actions' AS SELECT 'action' AS 'action',SUM('duration') AS 'sum_duration','date_of_action' AS 'date_start','date_of_action' AS...
  18. M

Hi Eugenio, I have the following situation and don't know how to realize it with Dadabik: There is a table that contains the following fields - action (14 different types of work-actions are available to choose from) - date of action (date on which the chosen action was executed) - duration...
  19. M

Error hint in form

OK, obviously there are the following prelimitations to make this work: 1. All the other required fields have to be filled correctly 2. The field itself is not set as required conclusion: I have to define custom validation functions for all required fields and have to add the asterisks in the...
  20. M

Error hint in form

Hi Eugenio, nothing is happening, only the previous common error message. Strange!