Search results

1. J

error: Notice: Undefined variable: order_by_table in C:\wamp\www\Nerp\index.php on line 0

Hi Eugino Today i tried to adjust the authorisation. So I made a new group and a new user. But now I get an error "Notice: Undefined variable: order_by_table in C:\wamp\www\Nerp\index.php on line 0" 4 times above my application. I can't read the index file, en if I loopup the table name in...
  2. J

date format issue

Hi Eugenio I have set my dateformat in config.php to: $date_format = 'latin'; And that's fine for the lists, but when I use an form and make an date item, it formats the date yyyy-mm-dd How can I fix that, so the format is like the latin setting? Regards, Johan System info PHP Version...
  3. J

Menu order

Hi Euginio, I would like to re-arange the order of my menu items. in the database i can see that it is stored in theTabel: dadabik_static_pages row: "menu_order_static_page" and in the tabel: dadabik_table_list row: menu_order_table. How can I ajust this order? for example 1. sales 1.1...
  4. J

'order clause' issue on views

Hi Eugenio, I have a issue with the migration to Dadabik10. My old "view based" pages doesn't work corectly anymore. What is happening: When I open a page with a view, i'll get the message "[08] Error: during query execution. SELECT `ingr_voorraad`.`naam`, `ingr_voorraad`.`aantal` FROM...
  5. J

The DBMS server said: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] error while installing Dadabik10

Hello Euginio, Today I tried to make an new Hyper-V Windows 10pro VM with an new installation of Dadabik. And I run into an arror I can't fix. ###################################### Requirements check Current PHP version: 7.3.12 OK mbsgtring extension: Installed ioncube extension: Installed...
  6. J

an error occured when i start my application

Hi Eugineo, I have copied my new application and database to the production server, but now I get twise the message "an error occured" above my application. When I looked it up, I saw that the error was given by a function in the header.php But what can I do to fix this issue? regards Johan...
  7. J

Set focus on text field on custom page

Hi Eugineo How can i set the focus on a textfield @ a custom page, so the cursor is blinking in the textfield. I would like to use it for an barcodehandscanner. And everytime I run the script I would like to go back to the textfield. i'll wait for your answer. regards Johan...
  8. J

Using the Where value from the url

Hi Eugenio I try to use the Where value from the url, but I can't read a thing. example: /index.php?tablename=uitvoer_procedure&function=edit&where_field=idPlanning&where_value=11 code in custom_functions: $prod=$_GET["where_value"]; expected: $prod=11 In the forum i found something: "...
  9. J

Custom button posible in a page based on a view?

I try to create a custom button on a page based on a view but I can't find how to. In the manual I can find the topic about the custom buttons, and when I apply it to a regular table it works fine. But when I try to aply it on a page based on a view nothing happend. You are using DaDaBIK...
  10. J

How to hide ID

Hi, When I use my own db, the Id-field from the tables is shown on the form. How can I hide these, like the DEMO-Customers page? regards Johan -------------------------------------- You are using DaDaBIK version 8.0-Lerici enterprise, installed on 07-12-2017 (installation code: ), the latest...
  11. J

Deprecated: Methods

Hi, I try to make dadabik working with my environment but I get a error message. It seems to work fine, but this message not oke. "Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; PasswordHash has a deprecated constructor in...