Search results

1. J

error: Notice: Undefined variable: order_by_table in C:\wamp\www\Nerp\index.php on line 0

and there is also a notice "Insert not enabled for this users group." in the main screen.
  2. J

error: Notice: Undefined variable: order_by_table in C:\wamp\www\Nerp\index.php on line 0

It only happens when the new user gets right to custom pages only.
  3. J

I just saw ist is twice the error "( ! ) Notice: Undefined variable: order_by_table in C:\wamp\www\Nerp\index.php on line 0" and twice the error "( ! ) Notice: Undefined variable: order_type_table in C:\wamp\www\Nerp\index.php on line 0"
  4. J

Hi Eugino Today i tried to adjust the authorisation. So I made a new group and a new user. But now I get an error "Notice: Undefined variable: order_by_table in C:\wamp\www\Nerp\index.php on line 0" 4 times above my application. I can't read the index file, en if I loopup the table name in...
  5. J

date format issue

Hi Eugenio I have set my dateformat in config.php to: $date_format = 'latin'; And that's fine for the lists, but when I use an form and make an date item, it formats the date yyyy-mm-dd How can I fix that, so the format is like the latin setting? Regards, Johan System info PHP Version...
  6. J

Menu order

Hi Eugenio, Am I thinking to dificult? when I trie to set the order of the sub-menu items, like: Revenues by month (1), N. sales by customer (2), N. sales by sale rep (3). (#) is the menu order number. And all 3 have the same parent "Statistics" Then I see in the main-menu that sales west 3...
  7. J

Menu order

herby my environment information: You are using DaDaBIK version 10.0-Manarola enterprise, installed on 29-02-2020 PHP Version: 7.3.12 mysql version: 8.0.18 Web server: Apache/2.4.41 (Win64) PHP/7.3.12 Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko)...
  8. J

Menu order

You are using DaDaBIK version 10.0-Manarola enterprise, installed on 29-02-2020 PHP Version: 7.3.12 mysql version: 8.0.18 Web server: Apache/2.4.41 (Win64) PHP/7.3.12 Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.138 Safari/537.36
  9. J

Menu order

Hi Euginio, I would like to re-arange the order of my menu items. in the database i can see that it is stored in theTabel: dadabik_static_pages row: "menu_order_static_page" and in the tabel: dadabik_table_list row: menu_order_table. How can I ajust this order? for example 1. sales 1.1...
  10. J

'order clause' issue on views

Hi Eugenio, "Can you check via phpmyadmin or similar if, for the table dadatabik_table_list, for the view ingr_voorraad, the value you have in "pk_field_table"? Is it a field that you actually have on the table?" Yes, ingr_voorraad exists in the dadabik_table_list, and de pk_field_table is set...
  11. J

'order clause' issue on views

Hi Eugenio, I have a issue with the migration to Dadabik10. My old "view based" pages doesn't work corectly anymore. What is happening: When I open a page with a view, i'll get the message "[08] Error: during query execution. SELECT `ingr_voorraad`.`naam`, `ingr_voorraad`.`aantal` FROM...
  12. J

The DBMS server said: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] error while installing Dadabik10

Tanks, $host = '127.0.0.1:3308'; was the solution. regards Johan
  13. J

The DBMS server said: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] error while installing Dadabik10

Hello Euginio, Today I tried to make an new Hyper-V Windows 10pro VM with an new installation of Dadabik. And I run into an arror I can't fix. ###################################### Requirements check Current PHP version: 7.3.12 OK mbsgtring extension: Installed ioncube extension: Installed...
  14. J

an error occured when i start my application

Hi Eugenio, the two parameters would be: $enable_granular_permissions = 1; $enable_authentication = 1; And the copy I made was 1@1, I made an sql drop from the database, and made a new one at the production server and inserted the sql dropfile. I have zipped the program map and extracted in...
  15. J

ps. I send you the error message screendump by mail.
  16. J

Hello, I know because i looked it up, and the message "an error occured" was only found in the header.php file. But I can be wrong, all I would like is to fix this error. on row 1788: from your header.php code. ...1806 #################################################### foreach($temp_ar as...
  17. J

Hello Eugineo There is one line changed: <title>Nerp 1.2</title> When I put the original file back, the error still stays. And the messaga "an error occured" and on the next line again "an error occured" is all there is. The application works fine, for so far I can test. It happend after I...
  18. J

Hi Eugineo, I have copied my new application and database to the production server, but now I get twise the message "an error occured" above my application. When I looked it up, I saw that the error was given by a function in the header.php But what can I do to fix this issue? regards Johan...
  19. J

Set focus on text field on custom page

Tank you for your answer, I have found an easy way to set the focus. <input type="text" name="fname" autofocus> just add autofocus in de element does the work.