Search results

1. K

Timeout / Logged out

This is probably a simple question but how do I change the default timeout? Users are being logged out far too quickly. DaDaBIK version 8.3-Lerici enterprise PHP Version: 7.0.32 mysql version: 5.6.41 Web server: Apache
  2. K

Textarea Font

Is there a way to set the font used inside a textarea in the edit view? DaDaBIK version 8.1-Lerici enterprise PHP Version: 7.0.28 mysql version: 5.6.38 Web server: Apache Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/64.0.3282.186 Safari/537.36...
  3. K

Overlaying Data

I have a database where there are two tables: T1, T2 My goal is to "overlay" rows from T2 on top of the T1 row with a matching index, so that any non-null values in T2 rows will supersede those from the T1 row. Example: Table T2 +------------------------ | id t1_id color ready...
  4. K

Search Terms

Starting with the "contains" option, I notice that this does not work as I would expect: Contains: first second It appears to be an "exact phrase" search. But I think that this works: Contains: first % second Is that right? Is it possible to specify different kinds of searches - AND, OR? For...
  5. K

Before Update Data

Hi, How can I change data from the array that is passed in a "before update" hook? Thanks! You are using DaDaBIK version 8.1-Lerici enterprise PHP Version: 7.0.24 mysql version: 5.6.37 Web server: Apache Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like...
  6. K

Option for does not contain?

Hi, I read in the changelog that "doesn't contain" is supposed to be a search option in 8.1, which I just upgraded to. However, I only see the "contains" option for the fields I have checked. Am I missing something? You are using DaDaBIK version 8.1-Lerici enterprise PHP Version: 7.0.24 mysql...
  7. K

Custom Validation Issue

I am having trouble with a custom validation function. If the text field is empty, then the array passed to my function has the OLD value, even though the new value will be an empty string. DaDaBIK version 8.0-Lerici enterprise PHP Version: 7.0.22 mysql version: 5.6.35 Web server: Apache...
  8. K

Hook Functions Example

I'm having trouble with the hook functions example. Where is the $row variable coming from? function dadabik_send_notice_after_accounts_insert($id_account) { global $conn; // get the name from the ID $sql = "SELECT name_account FROM accounts WHERE id_account = :id_account"...
  9. K

Insert record into a view via create

Is it possible to insert a record (create) from a view? I got things set up but then I get an error that the view "is not insertable-into". The insert query would work, however, if I could tell it to use the proper table instead of the view. Is there a way to tell it to use a table for create...
  10. K

Custom PHP Page Permissions

Hi. I'm having two problems with a custom PHP page. 1. It is not appearing in the right order in the menu. I'll try to figure out if I missed something. 2. The main subject of this topic: How can I limit access to this page? I only want the page visible to certain users in the menu. Also, the...
  11. K

No Views

Hi, I added a page "based on a view". It's installed but I can't find the page anywhere in the app. Where can I find it? Why doesn't it show up? --EDIT-- I see. The default is no permissions! That's why it didn't show up, even for my admin.
  12. K

Reference LUT

I have a question regarding a look-up scenario. Consider three tables: Table 1: Contacts - ID, Name Row 1: ID = 100, Name = User1 Row 2: ID = 101, Name = User2 Row 3: ID = 102, Name = User3 Table 2: LocalContacts - ContactID, City Row 1: ContactID = 101, City = LocalCity Table...
  13. K

Forms Features

This might be covered elsewhere but I am trying to get an overview of what I can do with the forms. How advanced can I get with the user interface? Can I make buttons? For example, let's say I have a table "Tasks" with columns A B C: A: Location ID B: Task (varchar) C: Finished (date/time)...