Search results

1. P

Wordpress plugin showing mobile format site

You are using DaDaBIK version 9.1-Monterosso enterprise, installed on 02-15-2019 (installation code: ), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 9.2.1-Monterosso released on 12-19-2018 You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and security holes, see...
  2. P

Can't edit and save custom pages

You are using DaDaBIK version 9.1-Monterosso enterprise, installed on 11-04-2018 (installation code: 0), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 9.1-Monterosso released on 09-12-2018 You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK PHP Version: 5.5.38 mysql version: 5.5.50 Web server: Microsoft-IIS/8.5...
  3. P

V9 download link not working

Hi Eugenio, I received an email confirming my upgrade to V9 on 5th July with a download link. I'm now ready to apply the upgrade but when I click the link in the confirmation email it tells me that the file is not found. Can you help please? Kind regards, Peter
  4. P

Owner permissions using group ID

You are using DaDaBIK version 8.3-Lerici enterprise, installed on 06-10-2018 (installation code: 0), the latest version of DaDaBIK is PHP Version: 5.5.38 mysql version: 5.5.50 Web server: Microsoft-IIS/8.5 Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko)...
  5. P

Cannot log in from some browsers - Chrome OK, Edge not OK

Hi Eugenio, I'm having problems logging in to my Dadabik site but only when using certain browsers. Chrome is okay on my PC and Android phone but Edge doesn't let me log in and the same problem happens when using an iPhone. There is no error message - having entered a valid username and...
  6. P

Image upload error - An url you have inserted is not valid.

I have added a VARCHAR(128) column to my database table containing product information which I want to use to store image files. I've set the permissions and the field type in Dadabik to be 'image_file' but when I try to add an image to a product in the front-end I get the 'An url you have...
  7. P

Menu & Button Icons Missing

You are using DaDaBIK version 8.0-Lerici enterprise, installed on 10/05/2017 (installation code: ), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 8.1-Lerici released on 05/09/2017 You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and security holes, see the...
  8. P

Filter Chart results

Hi, Is it possible to include a filter on a chart? I have a grid results page that has several filters available which I have used to generate a chart and I'd like to provide users with the same filters for the chart output. Hope that makes sense! Thanks, Peter You are using DaDaBIK version...
  9. P

Installing a new view

Hi, A quick question! I have set up some new views in my MySQL database and I want to include these in my DaDaBIK application. I can see on the pages admin where it says "Pages based on tables and views need to be installed in order to be used: when you install a new table or view in...
  10. P

Wordpress plugin - iframe size

You are using DaDaBIK version 7.3.3 enterprise, installed on 02-04-2017, the last version of DaDaBIK is 7.3.3 released on 07-26-2016 You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK PHP Version: 5.5.38 mysql version: 5.5.50 Web server: Microsoft-IIS/8.5 Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64)...