Search results

1. C

upgrade to Monterosso for sqlite

My application runs on a Sqlite platform. As Dadabik doesn't provide for an automatic upgrade for Sqlite applications, I have in the past looked at the Upgrade.php code for MySQL to see what the table adjustments were and then made these changes in my Sqlite application. However, now I have...
  2. C

Select Multiple

Eugenio, Two questions in relation to the use of the 'select multiple' option. 1) If I use a select-multiple option, the form shows a box displaying 3 entries, and a scroll function. Particular for larger look-ups, this doesn't work great (e.g it is impossible to see which entries you have...
  3. C

Google maps

I have developed a simple custom datagrid page in which I am trying to show the customer location on google maps, using the Latitude and Longitude coordinates in my table. The page works for searches where there is one result, but when there are several results, whilst 10 rows are being created...
  4. C

custom function / cascade

I have successfully implemented Dadabik, however, there are two aspect I have not been able to get to work, and I am wondering whether there are known problems with either the database (SQlite) or PHP version. The first is the Cascade function. I have looked at the demo and how this works in...